12 | nothing

"He did what?!" Davi asks as he holds the door open for me. He quickly follows closely behind, anticipating my response.

I nod. "On the dinner table too. I think I'll get pregnant by Christmas at this rate."

Christmas. Only four months away and I've yet to think of what to get anyone. Taehyung already had everything— him being content with life and all, I suppose a child would really be the best gift. I had absolutely no idea what to get Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jimin, or Jin. Yeji would be easy if it weren't for the fact that she already had all the BTS albums, I think I might just have to get her tickets to their next concert. But then there's the problem of purchasing them— a huge headache if you ask me.

"Do you think you could ask around for any BTS concert tickets? Whenever it is, get me a reservation."

This, as I gratefully came to find out, was one of the perks of being rich and influential in today's society. You had access to anything and everything— most things the majority don't.

"Yes, will do," Davi types it into his memos of things to do. "Would you like front row?"

"Make it VIP with backstage access."

"I didn't know you were a fan," Davi grins.

"They say my fiancé looks just like V, I figured I might just give them a chance," I chuckle as we walk into the lift. I never stopped hearing about it from Yeji, the super fan herself.

Davi presses the button and we wait patiently, conversing about my engagement and future wedding plans. I wanted a simple wedding, lots of flowers and fairy lights. Elegant yet beautifully minimalistic. The honeymoon, however, is still up for discussion.

We finally arrive at the designated meeting spot for the discussion of a venue location. Today we were meeting up and getting acquainted with the CEO of the hotel, a huge opportunity that doesn't come easy. My nerves were so bad this morning that I nearly forgot to put on my own underwear.

"Ah, there they are," Davi spins around.

I follow his gaze and find myself looking at a familiar face.

What.

The.

Hell.

"Hello," she grins with utmost sincerity. You can just tell from her gummy smile that there wasn't a mean bone in her body, and if there was, it didn't show often. She offers me her hand and I take it respectively.

Kim Jennie.

or rather, Jeon Jennie.

"Hello," I hardly make it out. I quickly retract my hand before I start sweating and embarrass myself. The last thing I wanted to do was make a bad impression on my new business partner, not that she'd probably even remember the first time we met.

I don't think I'm that remarkable to begin with.

She's so pretty.

She looks amongst Davi and I before turning to her presumed assistant. He hands her a folder in which she opens on the spot, quickly gazing over the papers before shutting it closed. It looks as though she's gotten very accustomed to doing this. I don't even think she properly read through it, she probably did all of that just for show.

"I think we should have it here," she starts walking and I follow suit. "At this hotel, to be exact. It's our newest location so it would be highly beneficial for us to hold one of your notorious shows. I guarantee that you will find satisfaction in our venue along with our exemplary resources. Anything you need we can provide with the expense of your simple partnership as stated in the contract."