17 | won't be home

"What is this?" Hana approaches, nails clawed into a piece of paper as she crumbles it up and tosses it on the ground. "Why don't I have the grand finale?"

Honest to god, if I hear another word from this bitch it'll be too soon. I had absolutely no fucking idea as to how Jennie could be related to this whore. She's literally the complete opposite of her. I was certain that whatever ounce of 'bad' Jennie ever had in her was transferred to her monstrosity of a sister and made her into the devil's spawn she is today.

"If you don't want to walk the runway then you're welcome to leave," I tell her.

Hana narrows her eyes, a look of pure hatred fired in them. There's no way there will be peace with the both of us standing in the same room, or even existing. She knew it, I knew it.

"Honestly," I tap my foot contemplating on whether or not I should even tell her. "I don't think you have what it takes. I've seen your work, your walk. I need someone that fits my concept for the certain piece and it's just not you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She shouts. "My walk?! What's wrong with my walk? I'm a fucking runway model, all walks are the same. Are you fucking blind?!"

"Being a spoiled bitch with a million Instagram followers doesn't make you a model," I remind her. "You haven't earned the status of a runway model, you bought it."

At first, I trusted Jinsoul's instincts. Her advice has never led me wrong until I saw this bitch walking through the door. Now I'm trying to pick up all the pieces of this fucked up situation and mend it in whatever way I possibly could— even if that meant giving her a role in my show. If I had it my way, I wouldn't even hire her to mop the floors.

"You know what," her lips thin out. I can see that she's trying her hardest not to flip out more than she already has.

I was certainly prepared for her to do so as well.

For her own sake, she manages to swallow down her pride. "That's fine," is the last thing she says to me before storming off.

In the far distance, people were running out of one of the back rooms. Chaos, pure chaos it looked. Like civilians running away from a burning building. One by one they fled the room as I approached, the shouting got louder and louder. I entered the room and found Jungkook with his arm raised at the door, demanding that everyone leave the room. Jinsoul stands before him shouting at his throat.

"You can't do this! The show is in a few days!" She stands her ground— that poor girl. I felt bad for her knowing how difficult it must've been to talk to his hardhead, especially whenever Jungkook was purposely being an asshole.

Jungkook smiles at the side of me, and for a moment, something familiar flickers behind those dark brown eyes of his. "You're here. Please tell your lovely," he then looks to Jinsoul for a second. "And your not so lovely, crew to please evacuate this room."

"For what reason?" I cross my arms in anticipation.

"This specific room requires immediate renovation. There's been a sort of electricity shortage," Jungkook points at the ceiling. "Very dangerous."

The dressing room was the largest room aside from the storage room. The next available room would've been way too small for any of my models and staff. Whatever Jungkook was doing to screw me over, it was definitely working.

"Can everyone please leave the room, I would like to speak to Mr. Jeon alone," I command my staff.

I wait until everyone was out of the room before shutting the door shut to scream at him.