47 | outdoor sex

"I'm not here, go away!" Taehyung shouts.

Literally the worst stalling of all time.

I quickly throw myself into the passenger seat and cover myself up, hiding under my massive coat. It was a difficult feeling to not be able to clean up my sticky mess, but I was forced to leave it there for the meanwhile. After I give him a nod, Taehyung hesitantly rolls down the window and greets Jungkook.

Unfortunately, he was accompanied by Jimin.

Both of the dumbasses stick their head through the car window. Jimin was the first to scrunch his nose and defile our sanity with his commentary.

"It smells like nut in here," he gags.

I lean over my seat, ready to pounce at him. If an argument is what he's looking for then he'll certainly get it. And I'll be the one to give it to him real good.  "Keep doing that and you'll-"

Taehyung grabs my hand, an instant method for me to prevent myself from speaking any more. "What do you guys want?" He multitasks and massages my hand, his way of keeping me down so I don't blow up.

In a way, it was like patting a dog and I wasn't sure if I liked that.

Things got awkward for me real quick when I noticed that Jungkook was staring at me the entire time. He found no shame in it. Baby boy was having a full on, one-sided staring contest with no consideration for Taehyung at all. The way he looked at me was if he was seeing me for the first time, as if he was feeling for the first time.

All I could think was, 'please look away'.

"You guys having car sex in the middle of the coldest week of the year?" Jimin questions as if his newfound career was a policeman. I just think he missed being in everybody's business. That's all it was— him being nosy.

I narrow my eyes. "Gee, what makes you think that?"

"Your handprints all over the misted windows of the drivers side and his soggy cock hanging out his pants," Jungkook nods his head toward Taehyung's lap.

Honestly, I think Taehyung did that on purpose at this point. How could he forget to put his dick away? That- Oh, how my blood was boiling. Both from embarrassment and anger all at the same time. Not to mention that I was already so agitated because of the mess that cascaded my thighs.

I made the decision to just keep quiet, hoping that my silence was enough for the situation to blow over. I just hope Taehyung knows that he's going to get scolded the second we get back.

He better start acting right.

Taehyung doesn't even care to fix himself. I wasn't sure what point he was trying to make by doing that but I can confirm that he's going to have frostbite on his balls after this conversation is over with. However long they'll chat is completely up to whether or not Jimin decides to butt in again.

Visibly annoyed, Taehyung remains confident in his package and suggests they hurry up whatever it is they had to say. "I don't have all night," he rushes.

"I didn't expect to run into you but since I did, I figured I'd talk to you in person about the meeting tomorrow," Jungkook's gaze then flickers to me for a quick second— but it didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, I could tell from the way his lips jerked.

"What about it?"

"I need you to support my proposal," he finally says.

Taehyung nods, not giving any fucks about what it was exactly that he was agreeing to. Though I figured it would all be dealt with tomorrow. Anything to keep the conversation and this car moving.