36 | you need help

They don't drug test you before you get on a flight and I was grateful to have my own compartment in first class— those were the only reasons my haste trip was bearable. I'm not sure how long I'll be in Hawaii since I literally packed nothing at all. I went home for my passport and grabbed my wallet, took the next red eye out. Even through all the drugs, all I could think about was him.

Jungkook.

I just wanted to see for myself that he was safe. I won't ask him anything, nothing at all.

I just need to see him.

-

I met up with Jimin at his hotel after landing and in my favor, he managed to scour whatever he could so that I wouldn't have to go through any withdrawals. It was clear, even if I hated to admit it, that I had become dependent on drugs. That was also a problem I've yet to overcome. This one was all my doing and I had no one but myself to blame this time around.

"After this, you're getting help," he hands me bottled water and slumps in the chair across from me. With a rugged look, Jimin roughly rubs his hand across his face. The poor guy looked absolutely worn out.

I give him a raise of my brow as I question his state. "What's up with you?"

He sighs. "Well, I nearly got myself deported."

"What?" I gape.

At the same time, I couldn't say I was surprised. As a matter of fact, I was quite pissed off. "What reckless thing did you do now? You tell me you found him, make me fly out here, and then tell me you got yourself in trouble? How would you be if any help to me?"

"Look, it's not my fault," he tries to explain. Jimin looks as though he's holding back and I wasn't liking the feeling of it. It's evident that whatever he was refraining was detrimental.

"Then whose is it?" I sneer.

Jimin goes silent for a while before speaking. "Who do you think?"

Jungkook?

What the hell happened?

"What did you do?" I ask.

"What did I do?!" He scoffs in disbelief as he rises from his chair in partial rage. The chair squeaks obnoxiously as Jimin pushes it out of his way. "It was all your stupid ex-boyfriend."

I could feel that he was starting to get agitated on the matter so I decided to quit pressing him about it. The last thing I wanted was for Jimin to back out— things weren't exactly good with Jungkook and Jimin to begin with. Yet, I partially don't think Jimin would be so cold as to keep this from me.

"How'd you find him anyways? I didn't know you were looking for him too," my voice goes soft.

Jimin and I weren't the best of friends growing up but we've certainly came a long way. He was always there for me after my breakup with Jungkook, though I suppose it was because the both of us could relate in the matter. Maybe time made him a good friend, or him being a father that made him a more sensible person, but in the end— it was always Jungkook who shaped him as a person.

Without him, I've noticed how Jimin drastically changed— some for the better, a bit of the worst.

Jimin cools off and takes a seat again, this time, his exterior is far much depressed. As if he were on the verge on tears, he speaks so sincerely. "He's my best friend. I love him too, you know. Even if we aren't close anymore, I still love him like a brother."