UTFG 2: Lips Shut 2✔

Gale's POV

"Hmmm..." She groan in pain. I watched as she shakes her head and panicked. I smirk and chuckled. I can sense her paranoia. She moved her hands and I saw the tears running down her cheeks. I guess she feels the pain of being pierce through that wood.

"Hmmm" She started to sob. I sighed as I stood up.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." I pulled the tape off her mouth and eyes.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She cursed over and over again realizing she's in a chamber and being crucified.

"How was it? Not being able to move your hands cause it will hurt as fuck?"

"You're really are crazy! Help!!! Help me!!! Please!! Somebody!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I laughed at the scene.

"No one will hear you Karen."

"My name is not Karen!! I'm Helga! A business tycoon. You can't kill me... Please don't. I'll pay you! Just please... Please pull this nails out. I'm sorry..." She begged.

"Aww... Too bad. No one leaves here alive, but me." She looked at me as she started to move again.

"Honey. You're just hurting yourself. Look at your hands. It's bleeding." She started to cry again and scream. I walked towards her and touch her face. She shivers and sob. She breathe nervously. My fingers run down her lips.

"I will stitch your lips together." I walked backwards and faced the torture table.

I picked up my surgical thread and needle. I face her and show her the things that will soon be sew in her lips.

"What's that? What are you going to do?" She's so scared. I smirk at my victory.

"Nothing.... nothing that will make you not to scream in pain." I laughed at the thought of her bleeding out. Ugh! The satisfaction!

Her eyes widen as she avoid my hands when I slowly touched her face. 

My jaw clenched and grab her face forcefully. 

"You shut the fuck up! Puto! Mierda! Callate! Voy a Matar!" She shut her lips and dodge my needle. I kicked her feet, she cried and scream in pain.

I sewn her lips shut. She just cried, and looked at my eyes.

"Hmmm!" She cried and cried. Her lips are bleeding and I'm not even done sewing her lips shut.

"You know what I will do next?" She shook her head.

"I'm gonna open you up, and play with your body. Isn't it exciting?!" I smiled widely and continue stitching her lips. I made sure that it is tight and secure.

"You know what? There is nothing so special about you. You're old and bitchy. But you just can't shut up. Sometimes being silent is the best thing. I can't wait to kill you. Oh gosh." I can't wait to play with her. 

I stopped and grab the scissors. I cut the thread and wipe the blood on her lips.

"Wow. That's my third time doing that."

I laughed at the memory. How... Reminiscing.

I drop the needle in the table and grab the scalpel.

 If I open her stomach up, she will bleed to death because she's pierced in that wood. 

I decided to drop the scalpel and walk towards her. Her head drops a bit like she's somewhat sleepy. 

I slapped her hard so she can stay conscious.