UTFG 4: Lights out✔

Elijah Thompson

It's raining today, the hallway is pitch black. I just woke up from the thunderstorm and decided to go downstairs and get some water. It's creepy cause the electricity went out. I don't have anything to light on. I really hate it but I don't have a choice, i'm thirsty.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I'm about to open the faucet when I heard a thud, not far from where i'm standing. I just ignore it and open the faucet when I heard another thud. I place the glass on the table, and slowly walk towards the door. 

I hold the door and peaked outside. There are still thunderstorms and lightning, I breathe nervously and just walk back to the sink. I grab the glass and open the faucet when I heard some creaking on the floor. I glance at the door and saw nothing but darkness. 

The lightning strike and I saw a shadow at the door. My eyes widen, I lost my grip and dropped the glass i'm holding. The glass break and the water splat on the floor. 

I still can't move nor take my eyes off the door. I hold my chest and felt my heart pounding hard and quick. I breathe nervously and slowly walk backwards and open the drawer, I found the knife and hold if tightly. 

"Who are you?!" I raise the knife and look around, but I can't see anything aside from darkness. 

I heard some creaking so I step back a few times. I breathe nervously and my hands start to shake. I walk to the side when I reached the wall, my hands trace the wall and stop when i'm in the corner. I slowly squat and crawl to the ground. 

I slowly crawl, not making any sounds. I can still hear the thunder and lightning.

I heard a thud which makes me feel really scared.

I looked up slowly and felt this dark presence in front of me. My eyes widen when I grab my arm and forcefully pulled me up. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could and fight back, but he's bigger than me. I dropped the knife and I know it hit his feet cause he hissed in pain. He pushed me and bend over. 

I run passed him and go upstairs. It's so dark and I can't see anything! 

I was about to reach my room when a pair of hands grabbed me and dragged me down the stairs.  

I was screaming but he put his hand in my mouth so I just whimper. I cried as I breathe nervously. 

I am being abducted! 

I bit his hand kicked his legs, I ran towards the stairs but he got a hold of my foot and dragged me down again. I hold on to the wood tightly, I screamed and scream but the thunder and lightning is much more louder. 

The wood fell off, he dragged and pinned me down. I'm crying and begging him not to do something to me.

"Please... please don't hurt me." I cried as I say those words. He taped my hands on my back. 

"Please... i'm begging you." I breathe heavily and my heart is pounding very hard, I don't know how to handle this kind of situation.

"Don't hurt me... you can get anything that you want in my house. Just please... don't... *SOBS* don't hurt me." I screamed when he lift me and place me on his shoulder. 

"Where are we going?! What are you doing?! HELP!!! PLEASE!! SOMEONE!! HELP ME!!!" I screamed. 

I am being abducted for real! I can't believe it. 

"Why are you taking me? Please don't hurt me." I begged him. He put me down and opened the car door. He pushed me inside and closed the door. I cried and watched him as he enter the car.