UTFG 16: Gale✔

Vincent's POV

We're currently driving to the other side of the town. It's going dark soon so she accelerate our speed. 

Minutes passed and we arrived at a abandoned house. There is no houses or people around the place. 

Who would go here anyway? There's high trees on the way. There's no way people will live here.

"Come. I'll show you the place. It's going to be nice." She held my hand and we walk towards the gate. She opened it and we enter the house. I got chills seeing the whole place. It's dark which makes it more creepy. 

I'm not a really brave guy. I just accompany her out of curiosity, I want to know her secrets. It's interesting and bad ass to be involved with her. 

She open the door and turn the lights on. The insides are not that bad. There is nothing but boxes and assorted stuffs. We walk and I just followed her. We stopped at the last door on the left. The door is painted black, she reached her pocket and pulled a key. 

Slowly she opened the door and wind literally came out. 

"Come. They're waiting." 

She goes in first and I just followed her. There is no bad smell, in fact... It smells normal. I thought it will smell rotten and disgusting, but it's really not. 

I stopped when I saw a body hanging, like a display. She's smiling while looking at those bodies. 

"Is this it?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head. I followed her when she entered another door. I slowly peek inside and my jaw dropped. There are bodies hanging like a fucking display.

"What the actual fuck..." I whispered. The door open wide and I enter the room.

"Welcome to my collection." 

Bodies are displayed piece by piece. Like an artwork. 

A/N: I can't find a pictures of it, but it's surely disgusting. 

"H-How many are they?" 

"Like... more than 13? I want to collect more. I just can't find the perfect fit." 

"What... did you do to them?" She looked at me and chuckled.

"Can't you see? I like all of them... so I killed them." 

"Why?" 

"Collection. I actually see my mother in them. As you can see... my mom... she's gorgeous like me, but i'm better." 

"So... you..." She nod at me. She knew what i'm going to ask. 

"I killed her because she was abusive. She burned me. I got pissed and decided to stab her. It's sad." But she doesn't look sad. 

"How many people are in one piece?" 

"Like... I don't know.. 3-5 people. I need them to have the same color, same height and weight. Same built." 

She pressed the button on the side and the body goes down. 

'I can't believe there is a mechanism in there.' 

"This eyes... it's not by the same person. Sometimes... when I kill, I just wanted their eyes, teeth, neck, body built, their legs.." She chuckled like it's somehow funny.

"I want to... build a family of body parts. "

"Why?" 

"So I can look at them and admire my work."