UTFG 11: Mother's love✔

Victoria's POV

Mommy... 

I opened my eyes when I heard my baby's voice. I roam my eyes around but saw nothing. I'm all alone. 

A tear fell down from my eyes. My baby...

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. 

If only I knew.... You'll still be here. I sighed and changed my clothes. 

A month has passed. If she wasn't lying she will teach me. 

I grabbed my keys and leave my house. 

I walked towards my car and quickly got in.

_____

Smell of flowers filled my nostrils. How can a person kill numerous amount of people and act like a normal citizen?

I shook my head and went in the Cafe. It's closed. I knocked at the glass door and wait.

A minute had passed and nothing happened. I roamed my eyes around.

Did she ditch me? I cussed at my annoyance.

My fist clenched as I walked back to my car. I was about to open the door when a car stopped behind my car.

I saw Gale Knight stepped out of the car. She leaned by her car and sign me to get close.

"You came."

"Of course I will. I know you will be here. Throw your car away. People can't see us."

My mouth gape as I hesitate.

"Park your car somewhere." I nod and quickly entered my car and drive.

I ran towards her car. She's already inside.

I entered her car and she quickly drive.

Minutes have passed and we stopped at a huge garden.

Well... I can see the flowers outside and there's a huge steel  barricading the entire land.

She stepped out of the car and I followed her.

I know this place. I just didn't know it's her house.

I walked towards the gate and slightly pushed it revealing what's inside.

I saw nothing but fresh soil. Although there are flowers at the gate and steel barricade. But the garden... It's empty. Like she just started planting them.

It makes it easy to locate her house since there is nothing in here.

Maybe there's a connection. The garden was fresh and new, and the bodies are outside and revealed.

She just basically revealed herself from the authorities.

Although they can't suspect her from doing such things.

What am I doing?

I massage my head and wipe my face.

"Are you coming or not?" I nod at her and quickly followed.

We entered her house and I am amazed. The designs and structure of the house... It's old but still good. Antiques are everywhere. You can see how valuable these furnitures are.

She tapped the chair beside her. I quickly sit by the table and smile at her.

"What is your purpose?" I swallowed hard.