UTFG 18: Kill Him✔

Gale's POV

He scream in pain as I pierce his foot to a thick wood. 

"You keep on investigating... When will you stop seriously?" I grabbed his other foot hard and hammered it. 

"ARGHHH!" 

"You want to cry?? Don't cry... it will just hurt now." I hammered his foot repeatedly until it bleed so much. 

"You even put CCTV camera on my dumping site... Why would you do that?" I asked him. Ah, yeah... He can't talk cause like his wife... I stitch his lips. 

"You know what... I'm actually surprised on... how you and that woman fall in love. You're exactly the opposite!" 

Helga Brodley and Vance Brodley... what a pair...

I laughed at the thought. 

"Fuck... I can't believe it!" 

"Do you know that you make me want to kill more? Cause you prevent people for going out... like. Why?! I love abducting people in the dark. Why would you do that to me? Are you somehow absurd?" He just groan and look at me in fear. 

"Yes... Fear me... Cause down here?! I AM GOD!" I smash his knees until it bleeds and the bones cracks. 

"SCREAM BITCH! SCREAM IN PAIN! I WILL NOT KILL YOU NOW, I WILL PROLONG YOUR SUFFERING!" 

I'm annoyed because there is no one outside when its dark and there are a lot of people outside when it's day time, and it's hard for me to grab one person and kill them. 

"I can't reveal myself. Do you know why I kill? NO? of course you wouldn't know. YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING POLICE!" I smashed his arms and hands. 

"I will fucking kill you. I will fucking make you suffer. I will make you fucking cry till you just wish the pain ends and you'll beg me to kill you. Isn't that nice?" I laughed on his face and spit on him.

"No one fucking dares to make me mad. No one! Cause when i'm mad... I will never stop finding you... never stop torturing you. Never stop fucking with you... I will fuck up your world." 

He groan in pain and whimper. I grab the wood and forcefully lift him up. I just let him be in the dark. I got up and went to the kitchen. Somehow it relaxes me. 

I washed my hands and decided to change my clothes.

"There... I'm so perfect." I laughed at my own statement. 

"Gale?!" I peek on the door and saw Vincent came in. I smiled at his arrival. 

"Hey. I didn't know you're coming." 

"Yeah... I'm just here so I can take a leave." 

"Why?" 

"My father... He went out last night and now no one can find him. I'm just going there to help." I just nod at him. He didn't stay long. I was left alone again when Venedict came.

"My lady. I'm going to leave for a while." 

"Where?" 

"Spain. Jillian... she's at rage and killing everyone in our Mansion. Specially our men. I can't risk it that she's like that. Huel will come with me." I nod at him. 

"My lady. Take good care of yourself. I will be back soon. Also... That man on the chamber...." 

"I will kill him. But not now." He just nod and sigh. Before leaving he gave me his new phone number.