UTFG 6: Sleepless✔

Gale's POV 

"You're useless! You know why I don't love you? Cause you looked like your bastard father! You're both useless!"

I sobbed and wiped my face but she grabbed my arm and held it tight it makes me scream in pain.

"Mommy! I'm sorry! Let me go!!" I begged her and plead but it seems like she can't hear me, or refused to.

"Fuck you! You're just like your father! Fuck you!"

I cried more when she grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me to my room.

She pushed me on the bed and point her finger at me.

"You will never leave this room! Your father will never help you, you know why? Cause he isn't here anymore!!"

She turned and walked towards the door. I crawled onto the bed and tried to stop her from locking the door but it's already closed.

"Mom! Mom don't lock me in here!! The monsters are gonna eat me!"

I slammed the door and cried.

I'm alone. Here in my dark room.

I heard a creaking on the floor so I got up.

"She locked you out again?"

I sighed and walked towards my bed.

I put the blanket on my body above my head.

"I told you. Just kill her. You know the ways. Your dad teached you."

"Okayyy... Pretend you can't hear me. Just remember I'm just here. You life is wayyyy more interesting in the future. I told you that right?"

I groaned in annoyance.

"I know. You told me multiple times."

"Then why aren't you fulfilling the prophecy?"

"Because it's not time."

"Just bury me already. Please. Mother is worried sick. If you can't deliver me to her than just give me some proper burial."

"I can't. Mom will see you."

"Do it now or I won't stop bothering you."

"You're the only one left. I don't want you to leave me."

"Why did you kill me then?"

"Cause you saw the dead cats and ducks I killed in the farm. You will say something so I just shut you up."

"awww poor me."

"Poor you indeed."

We both laughed.

I stopped when I heard the door knob moved.

I pretended to sleep and bury my head in the pillow.

I heard the floor creak, my heart beats fast as I breath nervously.

Mom doesn't liked hearing me talking to myself. She said I'm talking to a demon. Well... Sort of.

"You're talking to yourself again."

My breathing gets heavier and heavier.

"We both know you're not asleep. So when I'm talking to you, YOU WILL ANSWER ME!" I screamed when she dragged me out of bed and smashed to me to the floor.