UTFG 15: Venedict✔

Venedict's POV

My lady has been acting pretty odd lately. She stopped killing people. Which is great, but also bad. She's always late, and I don't want to confront her. I don't want to ask her, but i'm worried. 

I picked up the fertilizers and new soils that just came. I pour it down and made sure that it's all good when I leave. 

I've been pretty busy lately as well. The Empire needs a leader, but even if My lady doesn't want to manage the Mafia... I will help her. I won't let uncle Gregor's blood and sweat go to waste. 

I also saw my brother, but I never got a chance to talk to him. It kinds of annoys me that he didn't give me a heads up. I hope they are fine in Spain. My lady Lucy and Percival. 

"Vene... Look at this." He showed me some pictures of our enemy. Chen's. 

"What are they doing?" 

"It looks like they have a new boss. Look at this woman." I saw a woman's back. She's wearing a nice red dress. 

"The face?" He shook his head. I need to call Scarlett. 

"Thank you." He bowed before leaving. I dialed lady Scarlett's number and she quickly picked it up.

"Scarlett. It's me Venedict." 

"Why did you call? does something happened?" 

"No. I just want to inform you that it looks like the Chen's got a new boss." 

"New? Why? What happened to Hiang?" 

"I heard that someone killed him, and they are covering his death, but now it looks like someone took the job." 

"Who is it?" 

"No clue. But it's a woman." The line went silent. I heard her sigh. 

"Alright. Thanks for informing me." 

"No problem." The line went out. 

I breathe deeply before walking towards my car. My lady's probably at home by now. 

I need to cook for her. 

When I come home. My lady isn't inside nor in the garden. I guess she's late again. 

I just cooked for her and eat my part. 

I didn't notice the time and it's extremely late. 

The phone rang so I got up and pick up the call. 

"Hello?" 

"Venedict? I'm not coming home tonight. I'll stay here at Vincent's place. Eat well okay? Good night." The line cuts and I just looked at the phone for a while.

"Is she in love?" I asked myself. I put the phone where it belongs and just clean the kitchen.

'She must have really trust that man in order for her to sleep at his place.' 

 I just went to my bed and rest.

The next day My lady went home early in the morning but she also leave quickly. 

I just sighed and sit by the table. 

I guess I have to get used to it. I just hope she's having a really good time with that man. 

My phone rang. I picked it up and looked at my messages. 

Hi, I'm actually having a hard time today. Can you come?