UTFG 20: Perfect no more✔

Scarlett's POV 

I'm with Hugo and he's hugging me from behind. 

"Baby... I love you." I smiled and faced him. I cling my arms to his neck and kissed him. I stepped back a few times and my back lean on the island bar. When suddenly the glass fell out of no where. 

"Uh oh.... That's a bad sign." 

"Wait here. I'll call Yna." I quickly moved and walked towards the phone.

It rang a few times before she answers.

"Yna... are you okay?" I'm getting extremely worried. 

"Yes, Madame. I'm fine. Why?" 

"Good.. Can you check up on... Gale.. I'm worried." 

"Sure. I'll fix my things and go there immediately." 

"I'm sorry I have to ask you. I know you just woke up from coma." 

"I'm alright Madame. No need to worry. Also... Call Gale. She knows i'm at the hospital right?" 

"Ah.. yeah.. take care." 

The line cut and I called Gale. 

"Hola..."

"Gale... Yna woke up a few days ago." I looked at Hugo who is leaning at the bar and drinking water. I smiled at him. 

"Oh God... That's good. Does she... say something?" I sighed.

"No. But she keeps on looking at me in fear. It's been a year... I was about to lose hope." It's true. I thought she will not make it.

"She's okay now. Don't worry too much." I nod my head and the bad feeling is still there. 

"Yeah.. Anyway.. how are you? I keep on having a bad feeling these days and it keeps on pointing at you." I asked her. It's been a while that i'm feeling bad, but today is an exception. The glass broke. 

"Nothing happened lately really. Its pretty boring." I just hope it's true. 

"Good. I'll have Yna check up on you today. I don't want to worry." 

"Thank you. Take care." The line went out. 

I hope this bad feeling leads to no where. 

______

Yna's POV

I arrived extremely late. Thank God that I still know this place even if I just went here for like... one time. There is no lights and it looks a lot different. The smell of flowers filled the air and it's relaxing. I didn't seem to see the fox. It's the pet they have in here. 

I went in and i'm horrified. Bloods are everywhere. I slowly walk and trace the blood. I entered her 'Chamber' and turn the lights on. 

"Ms. Gale!" I was horrified to my core when I saw her on the ground, blood are all over her.

I checked her pulse but there is none. I start CPR and putting air to her body.

"Ms. Gale!" Her body was still hot.. it means I just arrived at the right time.

"1..2 ...3....4" I keep doing compression and check her pulse again. 

"Nothing happened. Fuck." I still do compression.