UTFG 3: Garden✔

Gale's POV

The Cafe is close today, I just decided to go in a local mall down town. 

 It's really hot today as usual, but I don't really mind. I wore crop top which reveals most of my tummy, I don't care if people stare though. 

 I'm perfect, what can I do? I chuckle at the thought of people, specially men looking at me. I enter the mall and coldness touch my skin. It send shivers which I really hate overtime it happened.

 I have no choice since I have to buy something here. I was busy looking for a shop to buy flower seeds when someone bumped me. It's a strong force that made me take a few steps back. 

 "Oh my god, i'm sorry." Mierda, but instead of cursing her I just smiled and nodded.

 Assuring her it's okay. "It's okay. I'm sorry too." I gazed her from head to toe. 

Her skin is nice, seems like she's taking good care of it.

"Nice skin." I complimented her, she stopped for a moment and smile. Though the alignment of her teeth wasn't that nice. 

"Thank you." 

 "May I ask... what are you using for your skin?" She sudden glanced to her watch, she seems hesitating to answer me. 

 "Just normal, some local lotion and soap. Do you mind? I'm running extremely late. I'm sorry." 

"Can I have your name?" She looked at her watch again and searched something in her bag, then she gave me her calling card. 

 I nodded and watched as she power walk to the exit. I'll find you and I'll have that smooth skin of yours. I shrugged and just continue searching for my flower seeds. I want some white roses but I can't find expensive ones that will make those more beautiful. I want them perfect, I ain't wasting my fertilizer. 

 "How much is this?" I asked the seller. Showing her the seeds I wanted. 

 "150 pesos ma'am." 

 "Don't you have... something expensive?" She think for quite a while before looking to her co-worker. 

 "We have, but it's really expensive." 

 "I want that." She smiled at me and searched for my flower seeds. 

 I heard my phone rang so I turned and answered the call.

 "Hello?" I look around and spot this weird looking girl looking at me. I quickly avoid her gaze.

 "My lady, where are you?" It's my butler who called. 

 "I'm at the local mall downtown, I bought some flower seeds." 

 "I already buried the body at the garden." 

 "Great. I'll be quick. Also... can you find someone for me? I want you to... follow her around. I want something from her." I want her skin.

 "Should I buy woods?" He asked.

 "No. Just ropes and tapes maybe, I'm running out of both." 

 "Copy that." 

 "Also. Text Scarlett, I can't talk to her because I know she's busy so just send her a message. Tell her we're okay."

 "No problem My lady. I'll go now." 

 "Okay." 

 I dropped the call and wait for the seller, I noticed the girl... still staring at me.