"A Fail Plan" [TzuKook]

"Hey, Kook" Jungkook turn around to his friend "You see that girl over there?"

His sight followed to where Yugyeom was pointing, and there he saw a beautiful girl sleeping peacefully at the bus.

"Don't even dare, Yugyeom" he glared at him.

"Aish. It's just once in a lifetime plus I felt pity seeing you alone at the prom" Yungeom pulled him inside the bus and sat near the beautiful girl.

Once the girl got awake, he immediately elbowed Jungkook who seemed to have no interest on what they're doing.

"Come on!" He dragged him on the empty seat beside her and she seemed to be startled at what happened.

"Oh sorry" he chuckled nervously.

"It's fine--no way, it's you again?!"

"Is there a problem?" Jungkook got confused.

"Yes there is! Please stay away from me" the girl said and immediately got off the bus.

The two got more confused because of how the way she look at him with disgust.

"What just happened? Did you do something?" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't know. I told you I'm not good at this" Jungkook sighed.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the campus and some girls started to follow Yungeom while Jungkook just cooly followed by him.

It's not that girls don't like him, everyone just knows that he isn't good enough to approach any of them.

"Jungkook-ah, do you have a gum there?" Suga, his crackhead seatmate, asked while sitting on the desk.

"Haven't bought a new one yet" Jungkook answered and continue to draw.

"Oh btw I heard that Yugyeom and Tzuyu will transfer in our classroom today" he abruptly said.

"Why? And who's Tzuyu anyway?" He stopped on what he's doing.

"They said that there's gonna be a mix up since there are a lot of teachers who resigned. And how come you not know Tzuyu?" Suga looked seriously onto him.

"Is she famous or something?"

"To be honest, she likes to keep her profile private. She's actually the reason why I still pass my exams" he whispered.
"I'm so lucky now that I don't have to effort going through a different classroom just to ask her" he said then walked away leaving Jungkook with his drawings.

-------

"Jungkook-ahhh!!" Yugyeom immediately hugged him as if they haven't saw each other for years.

"Yah! Yah! My classmates would think of something! Aish" he said in disgust and Yugyeom got off him.

"Fine. But aren't you surprised when the girl you hit on earlier was gonna be our classmate? It's like destiny is ahead of you two" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Hit on? Its you who wanted it. Anyways let's just go home, I'm so tired already"

As soon as Jungkook got home, he grabbed his favorite book and read peacefully at his room. He got disturbed when he realized that the notes were left on his locker so he fixed himself up and went to school, again.
Luckily, he was friends with the school bodyguards so that means they could let him in for a short period of time.

He was silently taking up all the things he needed when he heard some strange noises nearby. Yes, Jungkook is scared to girls only, but now he didn't hesitate to check on it. As the noise got closer, he ended up at the boys shower room, the lights opened on its own and to his surprise there's a girl in a mask. He hide and examined what she's doing before making an action.