"Job" [SaKook]

{Requested}

-

Feeling the cool breeze of the air, Sana drove peacefully as she heads to the shooting place where their upcoming movie is gonna be seen.

She stopped he car and headed beside the director and the actors who's busy reading the script. She's just a normal staff but the most trusted one by them.

"Oh Sana-ssi, good thing you've arrived. I need to ask you a favor" The director says as soon as she came near.

"What is it, Mr. Bang?" She listens closely.

"We're currently in need of another actor and I want you to find me one"

"Well, that would be easy" she smiled.

"Yeah, it is 'cause it's your boyfriend whom we want for this kissing scene"

Those words keep repeating on her mind as she realized that she's now going to take her boyfriend on something she doesn't want him to do.

Sana can't believe she even accepted it and now she's in front of his house, knocked a few times before he welcomes her.

"Sana-yah, I thought you're busy today that's why we're not going on a date?" Jungkook asked as soon as he opens the door. Sana pushed him inside before answering to his question.

"The director wants you to be a cast on the movie. He says you're the perfect fit for 'that' scene..." Her voice started to get silent.

"What scene?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"A...a... kissing scene" she continued while crossing her two fingers.

Jungkook stood up angrily and crossed his arms as he says, "I don't want to!"

Sana's expression suddenly changed when he disagreed on what she requested. "But if you won't then I would be scolded by the director!" She blurted out.

Jungkook remained silent and didn't give a sight as he stomps his feet away. "On one condition..." He stopped as he turns to Sana with an idea on his mind. "We'll have a date for 2 days straight"

"But the limits only one whole day, remember?" Sana defended.

"Then I won't agree to your offer as well" Jungkook stuck out his tounge before turning his back to her.

Sana was pissed off by her boyfriend's attitude so she immediately yelled in agreement.

As she heads back to the car, she receives a call from the director. She explained that Jungkook agreed to his request and will be coming to the filming set by Friday.

--

The day has come and Sana picked up Jungkook from his house even though she's still mad about the way he acted last time.

"Hey, glad you're here. How do I look?" Jungkook asked before hopping into the car.

Sana just gave him a disgusted look and says, "Get in. The director doesn't want us to be late"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and rode on her car. They were quite while on the car, it's probably a lover's quarrel on what's happening to them now but Jungkook knows how to fix this.

"I can't believe you chose your job over your boyfriend" Jungkook chuckled as he places his head on the window.

"Huh? What do you mean" Sana irritably asked.

"I mean, since we've started dating you don't want me to kiss any girls even on my stage plays. Like this" He started to pucker his lips and teased Sana along the way, good thing she managed to keep her eye on the road and made Jungkook shushed.

They arrived at the set and the director was very pleased to see Jungkook there. They started to shoot the scene and Sana noticed how happy Jungkook was now that he's having a scene with his female idol.

She just watched them from a far without feeling jealous as Jungkook starts to get his face closer to the actress' face until...they kissed. It's just a light kiss anyways but Sana was about to burst inside from how she sees it.

"And...cut! Good job, guys. Specially you, Jungkook-ssi!" The director praised him and he bowed as to respectfully thank him.

Jungkook ran towards Sana who's stomping her feet away which almost made her fell on the river.

"Yah!" He caught her with his hands and Sana was closing her eyes, thinking that she fell on the water.

"Let go of me!" Sana tried to push him away but Jungkook was hard-headed enough to listen to her.

"Not until you say 'Yes' to our date tommorow after the shoot?" He smirked while making his face closer to her.

"Okay! I will! Just let go of me now"

Jungkook slowly loosen his grip on her waist and walked back to the set. Sana sighed after he left, she still can't believe that her boyfriend's using her job to take advantage on their date.

While she was packing her things, she noticed that the actress was too clingy towards Jungkook, which made her jealous at the end. So she puts on her bag and pulled Jungkook all the way to the car.

"I told you that she has a boyfriend or else the cameras will caught you" she abruptly said making Jungkook confused at her.

"What are you talking about? Is it wrong to be friendly to IU sunbaenim?" He asked but Sana just answered, "You know the answer so I wouldn't bother to say it"

Sana dropped him on his house and just bid her goodbyes to him. "I'll pick you up again tommorow so you won't be late" she reminded then drove away.

--

The next day she came back, she honked a few times for Jungkook to come out of his house but there was no presence of him until his younger sister, Somi, came out.

"Unnie, my brother told me to say to you that he'll be heading there alone" she smiled and Sana thanked her for the information.

'Aish. Jungkook, you're really stubborn'

Sana thought Jungkook head out first to the filming set because of his excitement to see IU again, so she speeds up the car and tighten her grip on the steering wheel.

"Sana-yah, we're glad you came. Can you at least be the one to sub IU since she's not here yet and Jungkook says he needs to rehearse" The staff pleased her and so she agrees and they started to put some make up on her. Sana asked why she needs to put on when it's just only for rehearsals but they didn't answered and made her sat in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook winked at her before they started to film.

"Ready, action!" The director yelled and Jungkook started to act his scenes until he kneeled down and Sana thought it was just part of the script but then he pulled out the ring from his pocket and smiled.

"Sana-yah, I know you're still mad at me but I don't know either if you'll answer me on my question. Will you marry me and be my future wife?" Jungkook asked with full of sparkles on his eyes.

"So that's why you left first huh? But because of your efforts I'll say YES. I'll marry you, Jungkook-ah" she held his cheeks and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

The whole crew had filmed everything on their cameras, Jungkook started to put the ring on her finger and flowers suddenly started to fall. It feels like they're in a romantic movie.

"Did you plan all of this along with the director?"

"Uhh...Nope" he smiled.

Meanwhile, few days ago...

"Yes, Sir. If you'll tell Sana to take me as the actor then I'm sure she'll agree to that" Jungkook favored the director through the phone and the director which Sana works with, immediately agrees to his plan.

He's planning to make a proposal to Sana this week and it's obvious that Sana has no idea that Jungkook was close to the director, Mr. Bang, like he was his father, that's why the plan was made smoothly.

He isn't just friendly, he's wise. He gets to have a chance to be seen on a movie, plus Sana is now his fiancée.

~ Miss Unnie ~