"Prankster" [TaeSana]

Sana's POV

I was on the hallway walking along with my friends, not until Taehyung, my boyfriend stopped right in front us. He kneeled in front of me while holding a box covered in a fit wrapper.

"Sana-yah~ Saranghaeee! Here's my gift for you" he blew a flying kiss before walking a way.

"Wahhh. Sana-ssi, you're do lucky to have a boyfriend like him!" Momo playfully pushed my arm.

A gift huh.

"Yah! Seungwon! You can have this" I called my classmate who just passed by.

"Aish. Why are you giving it-" I cutted Nayeon off.

"Ohh why are you so nice today, eh Sana-yah? I guess you do have a crush on me after all" He waved his hands onto my face.

"Stop talking, take it, and go away" I dared him and he signaled an 'okay' sign.

"What are you even thinking? It's from Taehyung how can you give it away to someone just like that?" Nayeon kept on bickering.

"3...2...1..." I counted off.

"Are you even listening?"

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Sana-yahhhh!!!" We all turned around to just to see Seungwon covered in flour all of over his body.

I knew it all, Taehyung-ah.

I laughed so hard while looking at h then he started to chase me so I ran up to the girls bathroom.

I was breathing heavily when I received a message from him.

From: TaeTae

You're getting smarter at my pranks huh?

SanaSN:

You bet. Just wait for my turn and you'll see.

From: TaeTae

I'll look forward to it😉

We always prank each other even on special events, birthdays, prom, wedding, school activities, of course even at random days. I don't even know how I ended liking someone and now his hobby pranking everyone is my hobby too.

It's our field day tomorrow at school and Taehyung and planned on another prank with me.

I was lying on my bed when he called me.

So...what do you think if I'll do this plan to your Ex? Huh?

My Ex-boyfriend?! This guy is seriously out of his mind right now.

Are you kidding? He is the son of Mrs. Kang, our teacher...what if something might happen?

Why are you even concerned? Besides, you wanted take revenge on him right?

Aish. I don't know what you're planning. Just don't go too far on it.

Arasso. Arasso. Goodnight!

I felt anxious right now. Taehyung isn't really an easy going person when it comes to my past. I almost got to an accident last time because of his pranks, but I had forgiven him since he was the one who ended being injured.

I thought he'd stop and now he's going worse. I guess.

"Yah. We saw Taehyung at a shop earlier. I think he's pranking you again" Nayeon warned.

"Nope. It's someone this time" I said as I gaze at Taehyung from a far.

"Sana!!" He ran towards me and hanged his arm on my shoulders.

"Oh!" I got startled "I thought you had a prank?"

"Yup. Just wait for a few seconds" he winked at me.

"Sana-yah. Isn't that him?" Nayeon pointed at someone with her lips.

Taehyung and I looked behind to see who it is, and it's my Ex, Kang Daniel.
I was shocked when Taehyung pulled his wrist just to stop him.

"Ahh. Daniel-ssi, let's cut off the war, here's my gift to you" he smiled while handling a gift.

"Eh? What's this for?" Daniel asked while scratching his nape.

"Let's be friends! So here's a small gift for you"

He accepted as opened it but we weren't expecting something might happen to him.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, what did you do to him?!" Nayeon panicked while Daniel seemed to have an heart attack.

"I- I was just joking on him-"

"Oh cut it off! Call for help!" I urged him and lied down beside him.

"Daniel! Wake up! Don't be like that! Aish!" I tried to shook his head, I even did a CPR on him but he had no response.

--------

Many days had passed and Taehyung hasn't been showing around the school, probably afraid of my what he's done.

Right now I'm inside the hospital where Daniel was brought. He's already fine but still recovering for some sort of reasons.

I knocked on his door and peaked my head "Hi. Can I come in?" I asked while handling a basket of fruits on my hands.
He just smiled and nodded as came in.

"I thought you won't come since...it's your anniversary with him"

"Actually..." I paused a bit and bit my lip "I haven't seen him for days already"

"Why? Is it because of what happened to me?" He asked being confused and I couldn't get to answer him straightly.

"Uhh Daniel?" I bit my lips and continued "Do you perhaps forgive Taehyung for what he did?"

He looked down and burried his face on the second pillow he was holding, crying loudly or maybe....

Laughing??

"Bwahahahhahahh" he was laughing too loud

"Yah! Is there something funny?" I punched his arm lightly.

The suddenly, Taehyung came out of the closet???

"What the? Tae? Since when where you there?" I got even more confused when he approached with a bouquet of flowers behind him.

"Sana-yah. Ehem" he cleared his throat first and kneeled in front of me. He smiled first then some few seconds later, he brought out a ring.
"Will you marry me?"

"Wait-first of all, I need answers. Why the hell are you inside the closet of Daniel's room?" I widened my eyes on him and he chuckled.

"Alright, this was all just a prank. I made this because I want to have a unique proposal to you" he'd smirked.

I looked at Daniel and he was still laughing so hard.

"Yah. Taehyung-ah, you owe me after this one"

"Yeah. So Sana-yah, are you ready to marry your prankster boyfriend?"

~Miss Unnie~