"Accept Me" [NamChaeng]

Plot:{Chaeyoung had a one-sided crush on Namjoon who lives right next to her apartment. Will he accept her?}

--

I wonder what time will he come today.

Chaeyoung wanders as she leans her head on a table. She sighed and stared at the small lunch box which includes a meal for Namjoon to eat since he always comes late from work.

The time she hears his footsteps, she immediately peeked at the door and watched him as he opens the door. Kinda bit weird for others but she called it love. Once he enters his apartment, she will secretly place the lunch box in front of the door, knock for a few times, and will quickly hide back.

She's already satisfied seeing him smile at the lunch box she gave.It's been a year since she's doing this, but neither of those days had Namjoon noticing her.

But... How come she liked the person who didn't even gave a glance at her? According to Chaeyoung, Namjoon is an attractive guy so who wouldn't like him? As simple as that.

The next day she woke up she immediately opened her laptop since she had to finish her projects by this week. Chaeyoung was remained unbothered until she remembers that Namjoon is at home today. So she quickly prepared a meal and stood in front of his door.

All her efforts were gone went she noticed the door being widely opened, Namjoon is moving out from his apartment. "May I help you?" Namjoon approached her nicely.

Chaeyoung stuttered as she saw Namjoon being this close, noticing her for the first time. "Uhh...I was just wondering if what's the noise? Hehe" she laughed awkwardly.

Namjoon scratched his nape and said sorry for bothering her. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do but to just bid her goodbye to him.

Chaeyoung closed her door and buried her face on the pillow. Crying and thinking that there's no more chance she could confess to him.

--

--

--

--

Namjoon's POV

"Sorry. Today is my last day here" I looked down.

"Oh. I see...goodbye then" she waved her first wave of hands to me, but I guess it's also the last one. As I walk towards my room, I stumbled upon a huge box.

Cub's gifts.

I smiled as I pick it up, while opening it flashbacks a lot of letters and many things that I've been wanting to give her for a long time.

Flashback

"Aish. When will you be accepted in that school?" My uncle said while looking disappointedly at me. I just rolled my eyes, took my head cap, and went outside just to forget all my problems.

In just some few process, I know I'll get to have a chance to go in my dream school and achieve my dream.

No wonder where I got, but I was just chilling on the sideways when I saw this beautiful girl. She's smaller than me but I find her attractive as she gave to those flyers to some strangers. I noticed how tired she was, so I bought some refreshments for her to drink.

I made it on approaching her but she didn't even gave a look at me and just thank me for giving her those drinks.

It's weird but I unknowingly followed her all the way to the bus. She sat on the front while I sat on the back.

She lives on a small apartment, but I guess she's alone. So I decided to get a job somehow just to rent an apartment. My uncle didn't get any suspicious towards me on how I wanted to live alone for a while.

There were a lot of vacant rooms in that building where she lives, so I choose the one which was beside her.
It's funny how I knew her name, through the name imprinted on her shirt while she was on her way to school.

I wrote a lot of letters and planned to give it to her on the day I get a chance to confess but...

"You got accepted"

I had to leave being beside her, it's been a year and we haven't got a chance to talk.

End of Flashback

I closed the box containing hundreds of my letters for her, and with that, a drop of tear came from my eyes.

I walked on her door and knocked a few times before leaving.

'We'll meet again'

"Namjoon, what school are you going for again?" his uncle asked as he drives the car.

Namjoon smiled and looked at the school they just passed by "Seoul University... Here we go"

--

Chaeyoung opens the door and saw a huge box, she kicked it a bit to see if someone is just pranking her. But when she was sure about it, she brought it inside.

Before she could open the box a message got on her phone so she immediately unlocked it.

'Congratulations! You got in for Seoul University!'

Will the two meet again?

~ Miss Unnie ~