"2020" [Nayeon x BTS]

Plot: {Nayeon is an NBSB girl but then meets her future son. Who's the father?}

-

Guy #1

'Shoot. I'm late again'

Nayeon catches her breath as she ran towards her classroom. She sighed as she hears her teacher starting the lecture already.

"Your late again, Ms. Im" Nayeon turned around as she roller her eyes.

It's Jin, the only guy in her grade level that annoys her. He would sometimes follow her around just to give her a trash or sometimes ruin her peaceful time.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood to throw away your trash" Nayeon says as she sat on the floor.

"It's not that though" Jin later sat beside her and made his face closer to hers, "Let's slack off for the whole class"

Nayeon was not so into what he's usually doing, that's why Jin once almost failed and become a repeater but with the help of his Dad's money, he was able to stay anyways.

"Then have a boring day with your book!" He sticked out his tounge as he ran away from her, she almost caught him too.

Guy #2

Nayeon sneaks silently as she finds an empty seat just to watch him, Jimin. She had a crush on him for years but Jimin doesn't have an answer to her love confession.

"And the winner is.... Park....Chanyeol!"

Nayeon saw how disappointed Jimin was after he lost the competition, he exits the stage while Nayeon quickly followed him there.

"At least, you won the 1st place" she says while helping him fix his stuffs.

"Yeah enough proof for my brother to humiliate me in front of my parents?" Jimin face started to get annoyed. Nayeon walks towards him and fixed his tie.

"Stop being so negative"she flicked his forehead. "Anyways, I gotta go."she bids her goodbye.

Jimin was supposed to feel pain after what she did,  but now he's smiling while looking at Nayeon?

Guy #3

"Come on, give us your money!"

Nayeon got angry as soon as she saw Jungkook being bullied by his seniors again, and those "seniors" means Nayeon's classmates.

"Yah! Sungjae-ssi!" Nayeon yelled which made the gang notice her immediately.

"Nayeon-ah. You're skipping class too?" He asked as if he was happy to see her do that.

"And you still haven't changed. We're graduating but you still take money from others? So childish" Nayeon scoffed.

Sungjae was almost near onto fighting back but he knows he can't do that to a girl like her.

"I'll get back to you someday, Im Nayeon" he says as they walk away from the two.

Nayeon immediately kneeled down to an injured Jungkook.

"Are you okay?"

"Thanks for saving me. It's ironic how you're the girl but I'm the one who's weaker" Jungkook lowered his head and Nayeon looked at him sadly.

"You're not weak, those guys are the weak ones! If you're a real man, you shouldn't abuse the innocents, right?" Jungkook nods at her.

Nayeon helped him get up to the clinic since he's all beat up. Little did she know that Jungkook who's 2 years younger than her, actually admires her a lot.