"The Runaway" [DahMin]

Jimin's POV

Oh look how beautiful she is

Myoui Mina, the love of my life and for this time she's gonna be my soon to be bride. I can't wait to share more of my happiness to her.

"Do you, Park Jimin, accept Myoui Mina to be your beloved wife?"

"I do" I smiled as I held both of her soft hands.

"And do you, Myoui Mina, accept Park Jimin to be your beloved husband?"

It took a few minutes to hear her decision, so they repeated the question.

"Again. Do you, Myoui Mina, accept Park Jimin to be your beloved husband?"

"I...I...I can't!"

She pulled her hands off from me and ran away leaving us speachless.

--------------------

"Jimin-ssi, the foods ready!" Jin yelled.

"I don't even have an appetite to eat" I mumbled as I lay myself in the bed, while looking at the unfinished mini house project.

"Hurry up! It's your favorite one!" He yelled once again and this time, I stood up with a little bit of encouragement.

"Ahh. I'll finish you as soon as I can!" I pointed at my project, stretched my arms and lazily opened the door..

I was about to go downstairs when Dahyun called me for like the 50th time this week.

Dahyun-ah, what is it again?

I. I need you here, Jiminie!! Please come to my house right now!!

Jeez. What did she eat for her voice to be loud like that?

But I haven't eaten my lunch yet. How about lat—

I don't care! End this call and we're both finished!

Fine! I've had enough of you calling me in the middle of night just for those! I had problems too you know!

I hanged up the phone and stomped my feet on the way to the kitchen.
I ate my lunch silently and washed the plates that we used.

"Did you and Dahyun argued? Again?" Jin-hyung asked while resting his butt at the table.

I didn't say a word and just shrugged off my shoulders.

"I'm confused. You guys aren't even a couple yet you act like it"

I finished washing the last plate before facing him.
"Argh! Im just stressed on that gift I'm planning to give. But now she's making it worse for me" I defended.

"You know, Jimin-ssi" he went near beside me "All people can get stressed like how stressed I am to get your rental fees"

"Yah. I was about to—"

"Shush!" He placed his index finger on my mouth " Don't just think about yourself. Why don't you go and talk to her?"

He showed his phone where Dahyun's message was on the screen.

"I'll just refresh myself for a while" I picked up my jacket with my phone and went outside.

While walking on he streets, a very enormous house has been pictured on my mind.

Minari, honey~~ wouldn't it be great if we build our own family here? I mean, I've invested enough for this.

Yeah. I'm sure after our wedding our house will be filled with laughter