"Foreign" [TaeSana]

-

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung woke up with a headache, he got it after having a party last night. He looked around looking confused and shrugged his head off. He was about to get up when he felt his upper body being heavy.

Huh?

He slowly tilted his head on his left side only to see an unknown girl hugging tightly on him. The girl was only wearing an over-sized shirt which is enough to cover her body, while Taehyung was topless.
He tried not to make any sounds as he move her hands off him but he got caught when he was already at the edge of his bed.

"Ahhhhh!!" he screamed but the girl just looked at him with confusion.

"Who are you? And why are you here at my house?" He asked her some few questions but she made no response and just covered herself with a blanket.

She seemed lost and he could see her eyes being scared at the moment.

"Fine. Just stay there. Don't move!" He gestured her so she could understand more.

Taehyung quickly ran downstairs only to see Hoseok eating breakfast peacefully. He glanced at the wall clock and it's already past 12 noon.

"Oh Taehyung-ssi, I saw you last night with that girl. How was it?" He asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Hyung! Why did you let an unknown girl sleep with me?!" He said irritably.

"But, I was about to get some water last night when I saw you two entered your room..."

Great. Now I'm doomed.

He was walking back-and-forth at the kitchen when he noticed the girl standing at the door frame.

"What? What do you want?" He crossed his arms while looking at her.

The girl just stares at them for a while then suddenly she left and came back with some papers and pen from the table.

'I'm Minatozaki Sana. I'm from Japan'

She wrote those words in the blank paper while the two tried to read it.

"I think she's not good with our language, Tae" Hoseok blurted out as he cups his chin. "What should we do?"

The younger one turned his head to his Hyung and said
"I don't know. Maybe we should report her to the authorities?"

"Good idea" They both nodded.

Taehyung pulled the girl's wrist on the way to the sofa as he dials on the phone.

'Please don't report me. Im in danger'

She wrote once again and Hoseok noticed it so he stopped Taehyung from what he's doing.

"What is it now—"

The two sat in silence while she's between them. Soon they confronted her and they got shocked at the reason. Sana was the daughter of a rich company CEO  but her Dad had a debt on someone, who was a secretly a hustler, which resulted to the success of the company. But that's not it, they didn't asked money in exchange, they asked Sana to marry the son of one who he owe. Her Dad lied on agreeing to it and now he sent her to South Korea despite of her lack of knowledge in Hangul just to hide her away. But days passed when Sana found out that her family was killed and now they're looking for her as well.

She ended up going around places and accidentally got drunk with Taehyung at a bar since it's her first time going at that place. Hoseok grabbed a drink while Taehyung sighed in frustration as he doesn't know how they'll live with a stranger inside their house.

'Let me live here for a while. Once I know they're gone, I'll leave this place as well'

Sana wrote on the paper once again, at least in her first days she learned how to write Hangul still, but she doesn't know how to pronounce them right. Taehyung glared at her "And how will you know that they left?" his temper almost got high when Hoseok calmed him down.

Sana tried to process what he was saying and after she got it, her eyes started to pity him while she held his hands. Taehyung never held a stranger's hands in his life which made him back out a bit. After a long discussion between the two, they finally decided to let Sana stay there for a while but on behalf of that, she'll be their maid as well.

--

"I'm back!" Taehyung yelled while exhaustingly lying himself on the couch. "Sana-yah, where did you put my shirt again? Sana-yah?"

Taehyung called her name for how many times but she didn't respond. Due to the uncomfortableness, he unbottoned his polo first before standing up to look for her once again.

'Ah. There you are' He silently said as he saw his shirt on the clothesline of their bathroom as it was widely open as well. He was about to grab it when a wet hands grabbed it on from the other side, which made him scream.

Sana immediately took the shirt and stepped out of the shower area.

"W-would you please lock the door next time?" Taehyung stuttered as he saw Sana wearing HIS newly bought shirt.

"Sorry. I thought no one's around so I didn't mind about it" Sana wrote on the slightly wet note beside her and explained with a cringe on her face.

Taehyung peaked while covering his face with his hands and say, "I'm calling hyung" he walked outside with a flustered face.

'Yes, buy her a woman's clothes which you think will fit on her'

'I don't know what's happening to you but can't you just ask her what's her clothes size?'

'I can't– I really can't right now. Just buy some random clothes and come home quickly!'

Taehyung ended the call and secretly looked at Sana who's having a hard time on what to watch on Netflix.

'Taehyung-ah...can you recommend me some movies to watch?' Sana asked him, obviously it's written on the paper she's holding for a long time.

Taehyung held back his guilt and calmly answered her, "Just choose whatever you want."

He smiled awkwardly until Hoseok finally came.

To be continued....

~ Miss Unnie ~