"Life In My Book" [JiMina]

Requested

Plot: { Jimin, a famous book writer, was brought into an unexpected moment while on his career}

-

Almost thousands of copies are being selled everyday by the famous writer, Park Jimin a.k.a ChimJim (forgive me, I don't know what else to name him), and has published 50 stories ever since he started to get interested on writing. Everyday he does everything he can to get a new fresh story that when he publishes it , everyone will totally like it. Some may flop at first but it will be noticed for some few months later on.

Jimin loves all of his books that he made but he has one book that will always remain iconic on his mind. The book which he first made, even though it's his favorite he never even got to publish it since it's unfinished.

"Friends by the Forest"

He pulled out the the copy of the book on his bookshelf and stares at it for a while. It's not just an ordinary story, he almost fell in love with the characters he made specially "her".

Jimin lied  down on a swiveling chair as he slowly closed his eyes. After some time, he felt the cool breeze of the air and he gently opened his eyes again, there he saw Mina. The main character of the story is now his friend after an unexpected moment happened while writing this book.

He was writing thee tragic part when all of a sudden he fe felt tired and had to rest for a while, Jimin woke up on a seashore and his body is wet all over. Earlier, he was wearing a simple casual outfit that makes him comfortable while writing, but now he's wearing a pants that's ripped until the knee level and a long sleeves polo that's also ragged.

And in realization, he was the male lead character of the story, Minjae.

"You're awake" Jimin sights Mina who's sitting beside him,she was smiling sweetly and all he could do was to smile back.

"Yes. I came back...for you" he tucked back her hair and Mina held his hands as well.

She pulled his hands all the way o the beach where she found him. Mina still doesn't know where Jimin exactly came from, all she knows that he was a homeless guy and loss his memory. But the truth is, he was just a writer and she's a fictional character.

"Sit here" Mina says as she brought some fruits out of nowhere, probably behind a tree.

"What's this for?" Jimin asked while looking at the sorted fruit she lays on the table.

"You've been asleep for how many days, so I guess you're hungry?"

Jimin was amazed at what she says, this world made him asleep for days but on the outside of the book he doesn't even get enough sleep due to overwork.

'Minjae, is so lucky'

Jimin thought as he looks at Mina who's cutting and peeling the fruits in front of him.

"Minjae-ssi, do you think you already had a girlfriend?" Mina asked him and Jimin smirked at her question.

"And why?" He asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

Mina shrugged off her shoulders and defended herself from being caught, "Nothing. I just thought if you got your memory back"

Jimin smirked and started to pinch her cheeks, Mina pushed his hands away acting like she doesn't want it, but the fact is she's been longing for those teases he gives.

They spent the afternoon until Eve at the beach, talking and laughing at nonsense are what they've been doing the whole time. Jimin tried as possible as he could on not to mention anything about the real him.

But conscience caught him and made him want to tell the truth to Mina. If he stays more, he'll ignore the truth which will make him forgot where he's supposed to be, and...it will hit him hard once he's slap to the reality.

"Mina-yah, I wanted to say something to you" his happy face turned to a sad one which made her concerned.
"I'm leaving" he added and he expected her to frown but Mina just laughed at him.

"Stop with your jokes, Minjae-ssi. I'd love to laugh but it's not funny" she says as she sips from her cold drink.

Jimin lowered his head and slammed the table. "It's not a joke. I'm leaving and I'm never coming back"

He noticed that tears started to form from her eyes so he pulled out his necklace and placed it on her hands. "Never loose this until we meet again"

"But when? Tell me!" Mina looks at him with pleasing eyes, Jimin shook his head and headed back to the hut.

He closes the door so Mina can't follow him, Jimin started to shut his eyes off while lying on the bed and in just a minute, he's back to his own office while holding the book.

The phone beside him got a notification so he quickly picked it up.

Jinnie:

Let's get coffee ASAP.

Jimin stretched his body first before fixing himself up to go at the nearby café, where him and his friend, Jin, alway meet up. He went in and saw Jin raising his hands so he came near.

"What's up?" The two did their handshake.

"Good, I already ordered for two for us. So what are you gonna do with this?" He places the photo of Jimin's book on the table.

"Where did you get this?!" Jimin asked while being shocked, he was sure he never told anyone about that book.

Jin started to smirk as he shook his head, "Jimin-ssi, don't tell me you're keeping secrets from your best friend huh?"

"Answer me first. Since when did you have this?" Jimin pointed at the photo.

"Fine!" Jin groaned and started to explain. "I got it while roaming at your library last time I came to your house. But why can't you publish it this time?"

"It's not finished. The storyline is a disaster too" Jimin blurted as he crossed his arms.

Jin was smart enough to give reasons to Jimin why he should finish and publish the book, that's why in the end he was convinced.

'Aish. Why did I even agreed to him?'

Jimin facepalmed himself as he looks at the long line of people wanting for his autograph on the book he just published, Friends by the Forest.

There are a lot of photo taking and questions given to him just like:

'Why is it called Friends by the Forest when they met at the beach?'

Jimin managed to answer his fan politely until it came to half of the line. Because of tiredness he just smiles at the fan for a sec and proceeded to sign the book.

"Hello" he just smiled. "Why did you end the story sadly? Why Minjae have to leave like that all of a sudden?" She asked.

Jimin stopped for a while then the girl proceeded. "Don't get me wrong but I still love the story and how Mina and I  have the same name gives me chills while reading the story." she said in a happy tone.

That's when Jimin realized and he starts to raise his head up.

"Mina?" He mumbled and the girl started to smile.

The girl pulled out the necklace from her neck and handed it to him. "Yes it's me, Minjae. You said I should never loose this until we meet again"

Jimin started to cry all of a sudden and he unknowingly hugged Mina.

"I thought I'd never see you again"

~ Miss Unnie ~

I'm thinking it's the end but shall I make a part two for this?