"Childish Apology" [YoonYeon]

Plot: {Yoongi is Nayeon's bodyguard who's having a secret relationship with her}

--

In the middle of the night, Yoongi had to get out of his car and take Nayeon again. They just had quarrel and he already knew where to find her. He enters the bar and had to squeeze into the crowd just to find her.

There she was, her head was lying on the table while there were empty bottle of beers around her. And before  someone could take advantage of her, he immediately rushed in to get her.

“Huh? Who are you?” Nayeon asked while being drunk. Yoongi didn't mind her and just placed her arms on his shoulders all the way to his car.

“Yah. Don't you know that I had a boyfriend already?! But you're handsome though, maybe you're his twin! Can you please tell your twin to apologize to me after what he did earlier?” Nayeon kept on bickering as Yoongi lays her on the back seat of the car.

Though her breath reeks of alcohol right now, he didn't mind since he's used to it anyways.

“Tell your twin to say sorry to me! Tell him! Please” she kept on talking until she just fell asleep. Yoongi brought her home safely and luckily, she never puked on he car or else it's a mess.

After Yoongi carefully places her on her bed, he pecked a kiss on both of her cheeks which made Nayeon smile unknowingly.

To his surprise, Nayeon's Dad was waiting for him on the outside of the room.

“Let's talk” Mr. Im said in a serious tone which made Yoongi nervous.

“What is it that you want to tell me, boss?” Yoongi almost stuttered while talking.

“Boss? Or shouldn't it be Dad?” Mr. Im smirked.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he raised his head up. “Wh-what do you mean?”

“I know my daughter is at her right age already, it's obvious she likes you since she kept on bragging you in front of me. Also, I saw how you kissed her last time but...Yoongi-ssi...” Mr. Im paused for a while and continued.

“You had my pass but you should still protect her, and love her more than herself. Got it?”

Yoongi smiled and nodded for how many times, he felt excited to tell Nayeon that her Dad finally approved their relationship.

--

Nayeon woke up and gladly, the maids already prepared some medicines for her to drink.

She immediately thought of going at Yoongi's room, but the guilt of not hearing Yoongi's apology yesterday made her stomp her feet on the way to the kitchen.

“Oh. Good morning, Nayeon-ssi. Let's eat already” Her Dad greeted, Yoongi suddenly appeared from behind and held her hands.

It made Nayeon shock and signaled him that her Dad's around.

"Nayeon-ssi, you and Yoongi doesn't have to hide anymore. Besides I already approved it" Mr. Im says which made Nayeon look back and hugged on tightly to Yoongi.

"We're finally official!!"

"I know" Yoongi smiled and whispered "Let's eat first before I let you eat me"

Nayeon smacked him on his shoulders  for what Yoongi said.

--

Nayeon was just opening the door when she saw her Dad lying on the floor, full of blood all over his body.

She thought of it as a dream but then she received a phone call from an unknown caller.

"You want to know who killed your father?" The unknown asked.

"Who are you?! What do you want from us?" She yelled over the phone.

"Oh don't ask me. Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"

"Yoongi doesn't have to do anything about this!" She cried until Yoongi came. His hands were wet while there were red stains on his white shirt.

"Nayeon-ah, what happened to Dad?" Yoongi almost fell on his knees after seeing Mr. Im lifeless.

Nayeon's anger becomes uncontrollable all of a sudden, she dropped her phone and started to slap him which made him groan from pain.

"How could you do this to us?! I loved you but why? Why would you kill Dad?"

Yoongi can't believe that he was being accused. He tried to explain more but for Nayeon, seeing her Dad lying there is already a proof she had to break up with him.

Yoongi wiped his tears as he ran away from the house. He's now a wanted person after running away from the crime he did.

Few days later...

Sipping her coffee from the balcony of their house, she was surprised of the news she got from the police officers.

"It wasn't Min Yoongi who murdered your Dad. It was those who threatened to kill him for how many years already. I guess your father really loves you that's why he hired a bodyguard for you" he chuckled but Nayeon was still confused.

"But Yoongi was here at that time..."

"No. We checked the surveillance cameras all over the place and Yoongi wasn't here at that time, probably because he was painting the fence. He didn't enter the front door and must've not noticed your Dad was lying on the floor. Plus the fingerprints of the weapon we found wasn't his. So that means, he's innocent"

"Nayeon-ah" Mr. Im called her while sitting on his wheelchair. Nayeon went close but was confused when her Dad gave her her phone. She saw a photo of Yoongi playing piano.

"What's this for, Dad?"

"It's your birthday today but, why don't you go to him? I know you feel bad on what happened." Mr. Im smiled and proceeded to talk with the police officer.

Nayeon made her decision and quickly dressed up and rode on her car. She went on the place where Mr. Im first met Yoongi.

She enters the place full of kids surrounded around someone who's playing a beautiful music from his piano. Nayeon bit her lip before walking towards the crowd but then a  kid yelled her name.

"Nayeon-noona! You're back!!" He hugged her tightly and Nayeon warmly accepted it, kids started to run towards her as well.

"The meal's ready!" The woman yelled to the kids which made them bid their  goodbyes to her.

She noticed that Yoongi was arranging his things so she skipped towards him. "Yoongi-ah, I'm sorry. We're still together, right?"

Yoongi didn't spoke a word and acted like he haven't heard anything. Nayeon just nodded her head slowly as she turns her back on him. Suddenly, she felt a splash of water on her back.

"Yah!!" She screamed while glaring at Yoongi who's laughing so hard. Nayeon pouted and threw the paper nearby. "I thought you're mad at me?!"

Yoongi grinned at her as he pinched her cheeks, "I was. That's why I gave my revenge on you."

Nayeon rolled her eyes as she hugs him, "I'm sorry for not understanding you. Please give me a chance to love you again" she mumbled as her tears drop one by one.

"Who says I'll love you? I'd even die for you"

The day ends with them accepting each other again.

~ Miss Unnie ~