Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.

3rd Person POV

Four years ago, Gamindustri was in a state of crisis caused by an organization known as ASIC led by the Four Felon, their influence increased after the Goddesses defeat at the hands of CFW Magic, but hope weren't lost, a man who goes by the name of Akimoto Kazuma a member of the infamous Dragneel Family arrival at Gamindustri and learned of what happened to the world ever since the Goddesses's disappearance, determinate to save Gamindustri and not let anyone suffer the same fate as his family during the Keyblade War. 

During his quest of saving Gamindustri. Kazuma was able to unite all of the CPU Candidates and together they saved the Goddesses from their captivity, right after that Kazuma and CPU Candidates alongside their sisters and friends managed to destroy ASIC and the Deity of Sin.

However an organization known as GRIM REAPER have taking an interest in Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram, hearing what their objectives was, Kazuma and the girls decided to head to the Keyblade Graveyard to stop them from revive a being known as The Reaper who almost plunged the world into Darkness. but the question is, is everyone's ready to face one of the biggest threat Gamindustri had ever faced ?

*Flashback: Four years ago at the Keyblade Graveyard*

The fated battle against GRIM REAPER's leader Senbō was a very difficult one, despite his tremendous power and advantage, Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram tried their best to defeat him.

Senbō: is that all ?

Ram: damn you !

Rom: it's not over yet.

Rom and Ram rush at him attacking him with their magic, but Senbō use his wings to counter all of them and grab Ram to land a hit on her that knock her out, Rom use her fire magic against him, but Senbō was too fast and Rom got knock out with two strong punch send her crashing into the wall of the battlefield.

Kazuma: damn it.... he's strong.....

Nepgear: but we won't give up....

Uni: right....

Kazuma and Nepgear rush at him with their swords at hands and attack him with all of their might, Uni fire her bullets at him from her distance.

Senbō: too slow.

Kazuma & Nepgear: arghhh.

Uni: Kazuma, Nepgear, now, EX Multi Blaster.

Nepgear: M.P.B.L

Kazuma: Kōri no tenshi tentai hanmā ("Ice Angel's Celestial Hammer")

Their attacks reach Senbō, however two slash of light appear out of the smoke, knocking out both Nepgear and Uni, Kazuma didn't have time to move as Senbō rush at him at the speed of light and grab him unleash an powerful explosion that render him unconscious alongside the rest of the CPU Candidates.

Senbō: they were strong, but now nobody can stand in our way, my lord the time is now.

The ground begin shaking as a massive black portal open, however for Senbō, Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram regain conscious in time and decide to use what's left of their energy to make sure The Reaper won't come back.

Kazuma: i don't think so....

Nepgear: we will prevent The Reaper from coming back.

Uni: we won't let you destroy the world we love.

Ram: and for that even if we use what's left of our energy.

Rom: we will prevent the world's destruction.