The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri

Chika's POV

After sleeping well after the wonderful night we had like relaxing in the Hot Spring and eating all of the good cook made by Asuka, we wake up in the morning, but still a little tired after last night.

Chika: *yawn* good morning darling.

Hansuke: good morning Chika. so did you had a good sleep ?

Chika: yes, i had. after the Hot Spring last night, i always wanted to sleep with you just the two of us.

Hansuke: yes, we had a incredible night together.

Chika: yes, my love..... we can live all together as family once this is all over, the happiness you wanted will finally be a reality.

Hansuke: how long i've waited for this day to come.

Chika: i bet it's so many years even since that terrible event, right ?

Hansuke; yes, mom was killed by The Reaper that day, our chances of having a normal life were destroyed, but with all of you girls by my side, having a happy life like i wanted will happen.

Chika: *blushing* eheheheh, you right.

Hansuke: by the way, where are the other girls ? they were sleeping with us too.

Chika: yes, but they wake up earlier to eat breakfast and prepare themselves, because we need a plan to fight against the four Lords of Death who revived because of The Reaper.

Hansuke: i understand, so we better head to the kitchen too, i bet Compa prepare a good breakfast for us.

Chika: *smile* i agree, let's put some clothes and head to the kitchen.

We put our clothes on and headed to the Kitchen where everyone were waiting for us not only to eat breakfast but also for the meeting about our strategy to take down the four Lords of Death once again.

Hansuke & Chika: good morning everyone.

Everyone: good morning Hansuke, Chika.

Blanc: did you had a good sleep honey ?

Hansuke: yes, i have rest well.

Blanc: us too, we wake up earlier so we can take our breakfast that Compa prepared for us.

Noire: her breakfast are always delicious, she's a great cook, maybe she can learn a thing or two from Asuka.

Neptune: i agree with Noire on this one.

Vert: same here, Asuka is a expect when it comes to cooking, what do you think Compa ?

Compa: well.... you right, maybe i can learn a thing or two from her in cooking.

IF: eheheheh, don't worry Compa, you have an coking expert with us, Asuka will teach everything she know.

Meiun: i bet you also know what her favorite food is.

IF: yep, it is the same as Marvy, i think it's called Futomaki.

Blanc: it's their favorite food after all, both are ninja and share a lot in common.

At this moment Marvy and Asuka come to the kitchen and pick their futomaki to eat for breakfast much for everyone's surprise as Blanc's intuition was right the moment she say Marvy and Asuka's favorite food.

CC2: well speak of the devil, here they are.

Marvy: hello everyone, how are you ?

Meiun: we are fine Marvy, thanks.