Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath

Noire's POV

A few hours later, we finally arrived at Keyblade Cemetery, the place where our siblings are held captive, but it is also the same place where the Dragneel family sealed The Reaper many years ago, we looked around and saw the many Keyblades that were planted in the ground at the image of tombstones.

Histoire: response if you all arrival safety.

Hansuke: yes Histoire, everyone is here and account for.

Noire: look at all those weapons  planted on the ground.

Mina: they must be the Keyblades of the warriors who fallen during the Keyblade War.

5pb.: there's so much sadness emanating from this place, the feelings of all those warriors..... i can feel it, this is truly the Keyblade Graveyard.

Blanc: this place give me the creeps.... i never see something like this before in my life.

Vert: don't worry Blanc, Hansuke is here with us, nothing would happen to us.

Noire: our siblings are here somewhere. i know it.

MAGES: Meiun, can you sense their presence ?

Meiun: yes, i can sense them, they are somewhere around here.

Chika: so Hansuke, what should we do now ?

Hansuke: This is the first section of the Keyblade Graveyard called the Badlands, it is a huge wasteland where all Keyblades of the warriors who died during the war are planted here at the image of tombstone.

Chika: which mean they must be right up ahead.

Hansuke: right, since the Keyblade Graveyard is used by GRIM REAPER as their base of operation, there a chance that one of the four Lords of Death is around guarding them.

Blanc: but out of the four, which one it would be ?

Hansuke: i think it is Ikari the Sin of Wrath and the guardian of the Keyblade Graveyard appointed by Senbō himself.

Tekken: so if it's him then we gonna have to beat him if we want to free the CPU Candidates and Kazuma.

Meiun: yes Tekken, since this place is GRIM REAPER's base of operation, i don't sense any Heartless around.

Kei: maybe it's because this place is like a sacred ground to them, so much that they don't summon those monsters.

Cave: i can say that much.

Neptune: in any case, we better get moving, who knows who we will meet in a place like this.

Hansuke: you right Neptune, everyone let go find our siblings and stay close to each other.

Everyone: okay.

We all started to move out ahead of us, but we didn't know that someone from the four Lords of Death was watching us from a certain distance.

???: so they really did it, they managed to come all the way here to free their friends, very well i guess it's time for me to step up and show them the strength of a lord of death.

We continue to walk more and more until we saw a place which is a barren field, we saw more and more Keyblades on the ground.

Noire: those Keyblades..... so many warriors who have fallen during the said war.

Neptune: yep, i wonder if Nep jr and the others are around ?

Mina: Chika, did you sense their presence ?

Chika: yes, they are just up ahead.

Hansuke: hold it.

Blanc: what's wrong darling ?