Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger

Hansuke's POV

After leaving Planeptune we headed to the place where the Gamindustri Graveyard once where and notice that what Fuyu's intuitions were true, but the question is how it is possible for the Keyblade Graveyard to appear in Gamindustri ? that doesn't make any sense, either way whoever's behind this, we need to prepare for everything.

Mina: everyone look up there !

Neptune: i can't believe it ! but how ?

Noire: that's impossible, how could the Keyblade Graveyard appear here in Gamindustri ?

MAGES: Meiun, did you sensed ?

Meiun: yes, it's no coincidence, if that place appear here, then it's the work of someone from GRIM REAPER.

Hansuke: you think ?

Meiun: yes, otherwise why would a place such as the Keyblade Graveyard would appear here in Gamindustri ?

Hansuke: you had a good point.

Kei: whatever happen there, we need to prepare for everything.

Noire: Kei's right.

Chika: i wonder what's going on ?

As we all enter the Keyblade Graveyard to investigate what caused the tremor that shaken the Basilicom, we realize something about a certain rat who supposed to be lock up in the Basilicom's cells.

Marvy: by the way Hansuke.

Hansuke: yes Marvy ?

Marvy: what happened to the rat who caused us so much trouble ?

Hansuke: he's in the Basilicom's cell, why ?

Marvy: before we go, a guard came to me and reported that the rat no longer was in his cell.

Everyone: what !!!

Neptune: but how ? the Basilicom's cells are highly guarded, how come someone like that rat escaped so easily ?

Noire: yeah, he is so small that he could even break out of his cell.

Blanc: unless someone managed to free him out and brought him at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Vert: you think that's possible ?

Meiun: with GRIM REAPER everything is possible, they can even summon the dark corridors to get people out of their imprisonment.

MAGES: the dark corridors, a pathway made of darkness that they can use to travel to other places in the world.

Meiun: that's right, all members of GRIM REAPER possess this faculty.

Hansuke: if so, then we now know how they got Warechu out of his cell.

Mina: so what should we do darling ?

Hansuke: we go to the Keyblade Graveyard and find out what caused this tremor, if GRIM REAPER is behind this, we'll know.

Mina: alright.

Noire: everyone let's go and stick together, we don't what awaits us there.

Everyone: understand Noire.

We enter the area and begin our investigations, meanwhile in a certain part of the Keyblade Graveyard, the rat who had escaped from the Basilicom was wandering around and wonder what he should do now.

Warechu: man, i'm exhausted, i'm glad that i'm not in that cell anymore, i've heard that Ikari was defeated, man, i never thought the Dragneel Family and the Goddesses were so strong, i wonder what shall i do if i see them again.