GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of Ōkui

Mina's POV

Me and Kei after leaving the Basilicom after the call with Cave ended, we head to the Factory that once used by ASIC but now was used as a GRIM REAPER hideout, the question i've been asking myself is why GRIM REAPER is at the former factory and for what purpose.

Mina: Kei, i've been thinking about something.

Kei: what it is ?

Mina: i've been thinking why did GRIM REAPER need a hideout ? if they are that powerful they could attack us at any moment.

Kei: you right, i wonder why ? but i guess that's because they're too focus on their objective to attack us without a proper plan

Mina: you right, but i'm worried about Cave and 5pb. i hope they'll not get spotted by Ōkui or any of the Heartless that invaded the place.

Kei: i hope so, i did call the others, they are on their way, i tell them to meet up at the front of the Factory.

Mina: excellent, we better get moving.

We continue to move out toward the factory and several hours later we arrival there and see that everyone were already here waiting for us to arrival.

Chika: Mina, Kei, we here.

Mina: good, so Kei tell you the situation over the phone right ?

Vert: yes, she said that Cave and 5pb. saw Ōkui at this factory which was owner by ASIC in the past, now this place is used by GRIM REAPER and became the Heartless Factory.

Noire: i wonder why they decided to use this old factory as one of their hideout ?

Hansuke: beat me, since they can't break the seal on The Reaper directly, they need to plan a strategy in order for them to break it.

Noire: you mean....

Hansuke: yes, since the four Lords of Death are vessels to The Reaper's powers and will, they need to gather a lot of dark energy which is the ones that ASIC left behind after their defeat.

Kei: in other words they are targeting every location that ASIC used to own and then used them as their own base of operations while the main one is at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Chika: i see, but whatever their plans is, we're not gonna let them do as they please.

Hansuke: right, we won't let them destroy the world we love and for that i need the help of all you.

Noire: we will help you Hansuke, those guys are the reason why Uni and the others are held captive for four years.

Hansuke: yes and they are also responsable for my mother's death which i will never forgive them for this. no never.

Mina: Hansuke.....

Kei: anyway, we should get inside and see if Cave and 5pb. are okay.

Hansuke: you right, everyone stay close to me and Noire.

Everyone: okay Hansuke.

We enter the factory and notice that everything was left abandoned ever since it was shuting down, we continue to explore the place until we meet 5pb. who was alone. We ask her where's Cave and she told us something we didn't expected to hear.

Kei: wait everyone.

Hansuke: what's wrong Kei ?

Kei: i saw someone coming over here.

Noire: do you think it's an enemy ?

Kei: i don't know, but keep your voice down, we don't want to get spotted too soon.