Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES

Blanc's POV

After my speech everyone return to what they were doing, all of them were happy that i joined them in their quest to save Kazuma and our little sisters from the Keyblade Graveyard, but we can't going there without making preparation first which is why i'm with Hansuke, Neptune and Noire right now.

Noire: so Hansuke honey, where are we going ?

Hansuke: we going to the weapon shop, with the money we had now, we can buy more powerful weapons that will be very effective against GRIM REAPER's monsters and the four lords of death.

Noire: i see, our current equipment won't be enough against them.

Neptune: what about the weapons ?

Hansuke: i happen to notice some interesting weapons while me and Blanc were walking around Lowee.

Blanc: yes, i can even tell that those weapons we find look extremely powerful.

Noire: which weapons ?

Hansuke: the Crystal Sword and Ascalon, they are two of the most powerful sword in Gamindustri on the same level as the mythical weapons from the North Mythology.

Blanc: but the only weapon capable of defeating Senbō is Mjollnir the legendary hammer of Thor.

Neptune: yes from what Hokori said before our battle, Mjollnir has the power to neutralize Senbō 's powers along with The Reaper's powers.

Noire: still i can't believe you had such weapon in your arsenal Blanc, no wonder GRIM REAPER wanted you dead.

Blanc: yes, but even so, i won't let them kill me, i won't let them having their way.

Hansuke: that's the spirit Blanc babe.

Blanc: it's all thank to you Darling that my will to life and my will to fight for those i love came back to me.

Hansuke: i couldn't let you being this sad Blanc, it's okay from being sad but it shouldn't prevent you from keeping moving for the futur.

Blanc: yeah you right, still thank you.

Hansuke: *smile* you welcome.

Noire: honey , we arrival at the weapon shop.

We enter the weapon shop of Lowee where the owner greet us with the highest respect and thank us for saving Lowee from destruction, although the majority of the building got half destroyed by the Heartless.

Weapon shop owner: welcome to my shop, it's a pleasure to see you Sir Hansuke, Lady Noire, Lady Neptune and Lady Blanc.

Hansuke: likewise sir.

Weapon shop owner: i guess you four are here because of the weapons you saw earlier right ?

Noire: yes, the two sword named Ascalon and Crystal Sword.

Weapon shop owner: alright, i go get them, wait for a moment please.

Neptune: understood.

The Weapon shop owner go to the storage to get the weapons we saw earlier and when he find them, he brought them to us we notice that those weapon are the same we saw when me and Blanc were walking around the city.

Weapon shop owner: those weapons i bring to you are the Crystal Sword and Ascalon.

Neptune: whoa ! they really look like powerful.

Weapon shop owner: yes, those weapons were developed by Haru Dragneel many years ago.

Hansuke: really ! my grandpa really created those swords ?