A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived

Nepgear's POV

After our battle against Senbō and the success of taking back Planeptune from GRIM REAPER, the ground started shaking and realized that The Reaper is reviving, against a threat of his level, we decide to head back to the Basilicom and ask Histoire and Vexen about our next move.

Histoire: yet again, i didn't expect them to have such a well-prepared plan in place....

Vexen: we couldn't know Histoire, we need to focus on what we going to do next.

Histoire: you right Vexen.

Neptune: is The Reaper going to revive ?

Kei: yes, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji have gathered intel stating that an extremely powerful aura is emanating from the Keyblade Graveyard.

Nepgear: damn it ! and here i thought we beaten all the bad guys and stuff !

Compa: so what's going to happen ?

Vexen: our information indicate that The Reaper won't stop until all of Gamindustri has been swallowed by the Darkness. and if our research hold true, then it's the end of this world as we know it.

Noire: how reassuring.

5pb.: but what i don't understand is why GRIM REAPER want to revive such a dangerous being in the first place ?

Asuka: some people just want to watch the world burn 5pb., cults like that have existed in the past, after all.

Blanc: i feel bad for Hokori, Ikari and Noire's brother Ōkui who were being used as unwilling tool to that end, especially Hokori and Ōkui, they didn't deserve all this pain and suffering.

Noire: that's true, my brother try his best to stop them from reviving that monster.

Kazuma: we should go to the Keyblade Graveyard and hunt down The Reaper.

Meiun: has it will be that easy Kazuma, he didn't call himself the bringer of destruction and a God for nothing, you know ?

Kazuma: i know, but if don't do something, this world will be doomed. That's why we have to go out and defeat him and return home for the celebration.

Hansuke: silly brother, always positive, no matter the situation.

Chika: that's true baby.

MAGES: well as long as all of us are together, losing is not an option, isn't that right honey ?

Meiun: yes, all of us will end this endless cycle of conflict that make Hansuke, Kazuma, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji suffering for years.

Vert: Kazuma's right we should beat him up too, it will be a cinch for someone as cute as me.

IF: listening to all of you make the situation sound less severe as it is.

Compa: it's okay Iffy, beside our approach might be different, but our end goal are all the same.

Genji: our time is short, that much is certain. We must decide our plan while The Reaper is still reviving.

Vexen: once he exit the Keyblade Graveyard, that's it for us all, the situation is critical.

Histoire: this will be our last battle. I'mam sorry to constantly ask you to put your lives on the line.

Hansuke: it's okay Histoire, we are all use to it by now.

Chika: Hansuke's right, i know it is the sworn duty of the Goddesses to protect Gamindustri, but now it is also our duty as the heirs of the Dragneel Family to protect our world with our lives.