Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated

Blanc's POV

After hearing Hansuke's speech and how he feel about all of us really made me fallen in love with him. he has such a good heart and wanted to have nothing more than peace in his life, his constant fight against GRIM REAPER made that dream impossible, however, me and everyone who are by his side will made this dream a reality.

Hansuke: everyone let's go teach those monsters a lesson they won't forget.

Everyone: yes Hansuke.

As everyone prepare themselves to attack, Hansuke and Chika summon their Keyblades which attract the attention of the heartless who rush at us at high speed.

Chika: looks like we attracted their attention.

Vert: great, now let's take them down.

Vert was the first to rush at the Heartless, she use her spear to destroy them more quickly, the Shadows Heartless were easily destroy along with some of the Soldiers.

Chika: since they are just small fry, it should be easy to take them down.

Mina: i agree, however the most annoying of them all are the Invisibles and Neoshadows.

Chika: yeah, those Heartless use strategies to attack us, so if they ever show themselves than we gonna have to fight them.

Kei: they might be strong, but they lack intelligence.

Neptune: here i come, Cross Combo.

Neptune rush at one of the Heartless and attack him with a five-hit combo sending him into the air before put him back on the ground.

Noire: my turn, Tornado Sword.

The Soldiers Heartless who tried to attack Noire from behind were quickly dispose off as they were slashed by her sword with Share energy gathered in the blade.

Noire: those monsters are so annoying, they easy to beat, but when they attack in group....

Kei: don't let you guard down Noire !

Noire: huh ?

One of the Flying Soldiers Heartless tried to sneak attack Noire from behind, Kei notice him and quickly kick him to get him off her, he then call up the other Heartless and all rush at Kei and Noire.

Kei: here i go, Tornado Sword.

Kei gather Share energy into her sword and slash the flying Soldiers that tried to approach her and Noire, two of them dodge the attack but didn't notice Noire who wa above them and ready to strike.

Kei: Noire, it's your turn.

Noire: okay, take this, Volcano Dive.

She hit the two Flying Soldiers Heartless who dodge Kei's attack and put them down causing explosion that make them vanished releasing hearts from them.

Noire: thanks Kei.

Kei: you're welcome, but don't let your guard down.

Noire: got it.

I was surrounded by Soldiers and Armored knight, i strike some of them, at the moment they all jumped on me, i avoid them and use one of my skills against them in retaliation.

Blanc: don't fucking touch me, Gefahrlichtern

I summon seven sea of bullet and unleash them all at the Heartless who were still on the ground who think i was on the ground, but too bad for them, they were dead.

Blanc: man, i never though how persistent they are.

Mina: Lady Blanc ! watch out !

Blanc: what-