𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAPTER FOUR:

MINE

THE SCHOOL DAY HAD ENDED,  Finn and Noah where walking with [ Y/n ] to their neighborhood which wasn't far from the school, maybe like 2 blocks away from the school. "We'll probably go home, change and grab our skate boards." Noah stated, [ Y/n ] nodded. "Yeah.." Finn smirked. Once they made it to their neighborhood, the two boys walked to their house while [ Y/n ] walked over to her's.

Finn and Noah opened the door and raced up to their rooms, "Wow I'm surprised no ones home except us." Finn chuckled, "No duh, did you not listen to my mom? She said that they went shopping idiot." Noah rolled his eyes, Finn grabbed a red knitted sweater and set his bag down on his bedroom floor. "What the hell are you doing? Its fucking hot in this goddamn house." Noah muffled confusedly.

"Its called fashion, something you don't have." Finn explained, Noah tackled him onto his bed. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" Noah shouted, "CHILL IT WAS A JOKE!" Finn responded, Noah got off of him and rolled his eyes. Finn got off of his bed and slipped on his sweater. "God, your over reacting just like that time I said you don't know how to dance-" "SHUT UP I KNOW HOW TO DANCE I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID!" Noah shouted,

Finn laughed hardly, so hard that he fell back onto his bed. "Hurry up are we gonna go over [ Y/n ]'s or not?!" Noah screamed. "Yeah, yeah. I was waiting for you." Finn said as he got up and made his way to the garage. "Yeah waiting for me, my ass." Noah muffled. They walked over to their garage and grabbed their skate boards. Then they walked over to [ Y/n ]'s.

Once they made it to [ Y/n ]'s they knocked on the front door, Mr [ Y/l/n ] answered. "Finn, Noah come in, come in." Mr [ Y/l/n ] smiled, "Hi Mr [ Y/l/n ]" the two boys spoke shyly. The two boys stepped in and where shocked, [ Y/n ]'s house was really big. Like bigger than their house. "Well, [ Y/n ] is getting ready make yourselves at home, if you need anything feel free to ask.." Mr [ Y/l/n ] explained. The two nodded and walked towards the living room. They sat there for a while just looking at all of the family photos.

"Shit I need to use the bathroom." Noah whispered to Finn, "Well then go ask you fucking idiot don't tell me." Finn whispered back, Noah rolled his eyes and went over to Mr [ Y/l/n ]. "Mr [ Y/l/n ] where is your restroom?" Noah asked politely, "Oh let me show you." Mr [ Y/l/n ] spoke as he showed Noah to the bathroom leaving Finn alone in the living room.

While looking at all of their family photos Finn stumbled across a picture of [ Y/n ] with Lucas when they where younger. Finn picked up the picture frame and examined the photo. He opened the picture frame and took out the photo. "You have no idea whats coming your way Miller." Finn mumbled, he slipped the photo in his pocket and put the picture frame back, faced down.

"Hey Finn!" [ Y/n ] spoke as she walked up to him, "Hey," He smiled, she gave him a hug which surprised him. He blushed brightly and hugged back. "Sorry I took so long-" "No its fine, Noah usually takes longer-" "I DO NOT!" Noah shouted as he walked back to he living room. "Alright, come on lets go get our skate on!" [ Y/n ] smiled,

[ Y/n ] grabbed her skate board and the three of them left [ Y/n ]'s house. They all started riding to the skate park. Finn stared at [ Y/n ] a lot, I mean- he 'examined' [ Y/n ] a lot. He 'examined' the way the wind would flow perfectly through her hair, the way her body moved in sync with the skate board which caught Finn's eye. 

The three had a blast skating around the skate park and just had a good time messing around with each other. After they were finished they went and got some smoothies and food. "FINN YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY I'LL PAY-" "NO I'M PAYING!" Finn shouted at [ Y/n ] she rolled her eyes. "Fine!" [ Y/n ] playfully punched his shoulder, "I really don't give two shits as long as I don't need to pay." Noah smirked, 

"Shut up before we make you pay for your own food." [ Y/n ] chuckled, "Yeah Noah." Finn laughed. "Oh shut the hell up water boy looking ass-" "I will make you pay for your food-" "FINE I TAKE IT BACK!" Noah shouted. Finn payed for the food and they started walking home. "Thanks for everything [ Y/n ], your an amazing friend." Finn smiled, [ Y/n ] smiled and laid her head on his shoulder while walking. "Its not a problem, and you guys are amazing friends also." [ Y/n ] grinned, Finn rested his head on hers and smiled. "YES FINN GET YOU LADY!" Noah smiled, Finn rolled his eyes. 

"[ Y/n ] can you hold my food for a second?" Finn asked, "Sure." [ Y/n ] grabbed his food. Finn chased after Noah. [ Y/n ] laughed at them while she stared at the two boys running. Then Finn pushed Noah down on a patch of grass, "Bro your slow." Finn laughed, Noah sighed heavily, obviously he was out of breath. "Whatever." Noah spoke as he got up. "I'm guessing you had to deal with him since birth?" [ Y/n ] giggled sweetly, "Yep." The two boys said in unison,  She gave Finn back his food and they continued walking.

They made their way back to their neighborhood, "Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school?" [ Y/n ] grinned, they nodded, [ Y/n ] pulled them in for a group hug. They hugged her back, once they pulled away [ Y/n ] started walking into the other direction while Finn and Noah continued to walk. [ Y/n ] paused then ran back. The two boys stopped in their tracks, [ Y/n ] gave Finn a small kiss on his cheek, "Feel better." [ Y/n ] smiled, then she continued to walk to her house. 

Finn froze in place for a minute or two, then Noah and Finn started walking back to their house. Once they got home they ate their food, took a shower, and went to bed. Finn couldn't sleep, he took the photo out of his pocket and got out of his bed, it was really late so no one was up at that time. Finn made his way to the kitchen where he found a lighter, then he walked outside to his backyard. 

He sat on the concrete floor and just stared out, he looked back to the photo. He examined the way Lucas held [ Y/n ] so dearly, so tender. Finn could feel his blood boiling, he took the lighter, lit it and started burning the picture. "Mine, ALL MINE!"

"You have no idea whats coming your way Miller.." Finn smirked evilly. "No fucking idea." Finn hissed, he burnt the side Lucas was on leaving just a small part of [ Y/n ] in the photo. He held it on his chest and took a deep breath.

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃.."

And scene..

☆☆ --------------------- ☆☆

Finn is kinda creepy in this chapter, I wonder what he's planning against Lucas.. 

Hmm..

I wonderrrrrr..

Well atleast Finn and [ Y/n ] are closer now. ;000