𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

LIGHTS OUT!

THE MOVIE HAD ENDED AND THE FIVE OF THEM WERE LEAVING. They all had a blast, well except for Noah, he was scared out of his mind. "Ya'll wanna go for a drive?" Siana asked, "With you?" Noah asked, Siana nodded, "Fine but don't crash the car." Finn and [ Y/n ] said in unison, they laughed. "I would never, Jan would." Siana teased, Jan gave her a 'bItCh tHe fUcK dId yOu sAy' look. "Don't look at me like that, YOU ALMOST CRASHED MY FUCKING CAR LAST TIME BITCH!" Siana shouted, "HOW THE FUCK DID I ALMOST CRA-" "REMEMBER LAST TIME I LET YOU DRIVE YOU TURNED ONTO KALDENS STREET AND ALMOST HIT THAT POLE!" Siana shouted.

"Where did you guys plan on going?" [ Y/n ] asked, "Mcdonalds which was is a minute drive from my house to it but we took Kalden's road so it was like 20 MINUTES AND WHEN YA GIRLS HUNGRY SHES GRUMPY!" Siana explained. Finn and Noah laughed, "Lets just go." Jan hissed, we all walked to Siana's car and got in. 

"I CALL SHOT GUN!" Jan shouted as she pushed Noah out of the way. "Fuck you." Noah mouthed to Jan. "Same to you." Jan spat, Siana was in the drivers seat, Jan was in the passengers seat, Finn [ Y/n ] and Noah where in the back seat. "Lets go get some chick fil a on me." Siana smiled, everyone nodded,

Once they got to chick-fil-a they ordered their food. "Why don't we go for a drive in the back roads?" Jan asked, "Whatever, I just want to eat my food in peace." Finn mentioned, "Sameeee." [ Y/n ] smiled, They went for a drive in the back roads until Siana's car suddenly 'shut down' "SHIT!" She shouted, "Whats wrong?!" [ Y/n ] asked, "MY CAR SHUT DOWN!" Siana explained, "OH HELL NO! WE ARE STRANDED!" Noah shouted, "I VOTE JAN AS A SACRIFICE!" Noah shouted

"WHY ME!?-" "BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME AND YOUR SMALLER!" Noah screamed, [ Y/n ] took out her phone. "I'm not getting any bars!" [ Y/n ] mentioned, "WELL SHIT WE'RE SCREWED-" Noah paused, then they heard a loud thud from outside of the car. "HAHA HELL NO I DON'T MESS WITH DEMONS! TAKE JAN NOT ME-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP NOAH!" Finn yelled, "We need to make a plan, [ Y/n ] go out and see if you can get any bars." Siana explained, [ Y/n ] nodded, [ Y/n ] stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her. We heard a small scream then silence. "OH HELL NO!" Noah shouted, Finn ran out of the car, "WHAT THE HE-" Then silence. "YALL AIN'T LEAVING- I'M NOT DYING!" Noah screamed, Then Jan got out. "SI YOU AIN'T LEAVING ME-" Then she got out of the car. 

"GREAT I'M GONNA NOT GO OUTSIDE EVER!" Noah shouted, then he heard another thud come from outside of the car. He peeked out the window and saw [ Y/n ] on the ground. "AHA HELL NO!" Noah screamed. Then he heard the car door unlock. "GOD I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE WRONG IN MY LIFE!" Noah cried, then he saw a car door open and someone grabbed his feet. "AHHH! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T KILL ME I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" Noah cried. 

"I wouldn't say so much to live for but alright." Finn chuckled. "FINN?! THE FUCK!" Noah shouted, he stepped out of the car and saw Siana Jan and [ Y/n ] dying from laughter on the ground. "You just got pranked-" "I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS! FUCK YOU!" Noah shouted as he pushed Finn. "Oh come on, it was just a joke Noah." Finn teased, "Hell no I'm walking home!-" "In the dark with no directions, good luck with that." Finn laughed, "Fine I'll stay only because I'm fucking hungry." Noah explained. 

The Five of them walked near a tree and set up a picnic. They all talked for a while, just talking about their past how they met and other things. "Wait- Rebecca? THE REBECCA WAS YOUR EX FRIEND?" Siana asked, "Yeah she was until she became a bitch-" "What who's this Rebecca?" Finn asked while taking a bite of his burger. "She was my ex best friend turned toxic, before I met Siana and Jan she would tease me and make my life miserable. She still does but, not as much as she used to. I hope one day she gets what she deserves." [ Y/n ] explained. 

"What do you mean by that?" Noah asked, "Any kind of Karma, she caused so much pain in my life, she made Lucas cheat on me, she made me suffer, she made me cry. Sometimes, I wish she was dead." [ Y/n ] explained. Finns eyes trailed off, it was like a switch had flicked in his brain, a bad one. There was something in his mind that told him.

'Kill her.'

'She doesn't deserve to live.'

Finn tried his best to ignore the voice, but it kept on bugging him. It wouldn't go away, "Wow that's dark." Noah chuckled, "We all have someone that we hate a lot you know." [ Y/n ] mentioned, "True, true." Siana and Jan said in unsion. 

★彡---------------------彡★

The Next Day:

*WARNING THIS SCENE IS KINDA DARK*

Finn had been following Rebecca around the school trying to find something that he could blackmail her on. Eventually Rebecca had noticed Finn, but she brushed it off. She was really full of her self so she had probably thought Finn had a crush on her or something. Little did she know what was going to happen to her later on that day. 

It was the end of the school day and Rebecca was walking over to her car, and of course Finn followed her. He had found out that she was doing some after school 'activites' if you know what I mean, and she had murdered her ex boyfriend. Once she got in Finn pushed the door in which startled her. "I know what your up to, I know what you do after school. I KNOW THAT YOU MURDERED YOUR EX BOYFRIEND! If your smart I suggest you leave [ Y/n ] alone before anything bad happens to you.." Finn explained, "And what are you gonna do about it?" Rebecca answered back.

He smirked then stood up, Finn walked off to the passengers side and opened the door. 

"LIGHTS OUT!" 

And scene

✞✞---------------------✞✞

Oh no what did you do Finn?

WHAT IF [ Y/N ] FINDS OUT?!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to Vote!