𝟏𝟓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I'M COMING MY LOVE!

WARNING! THESE SCENE IS VERY EXPLICIT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL THE DEATHS THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER SKIP TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH!

FIRST STOP FINN'S HOME, He made his may back there, it was late and Finn already knew who his first target was. Noah. Finn climbed up to Noah's bedroom window and crawled his way into his room. Finn made his way to Noah's bed, he grabbed Noah by his shirt and put his hand over his mouth causing him to wake up. "If you scream I will not hesitate to cut out your tongue." Finn whispered. Noah's eyes began to tear up.

He was terrified, "How could you do this to me? I TRUSTED YOU!" Finn shouted quietly, Finn removed his hand. "PLEASE FINN! AUSTIN MADE ME-" "I DON'T CARE YOU LITTLE SNITCH! YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!" Finn shouted which caused Everyone else in the house to wake up. Finn pressed the blade into Noah's chest. "Tell Lucas, I hope hes doing well in Hell." Finn smirked, "Goodbye Schnapp, nice knowing you..." Finn smiled as he stabbed Noah.

Noah let out a scream, at this point Mr Schnapp and Mr Wolfhard where trying to get Noah's door open. Finn removed the blade and walked back to the window. He noticed car keys on Noah's desk so he took them and crawled out of the window. As soon as he got out of the room they had finally broken down the door. Finn glanced at them, "See you all In hell.." Finn said before he jumped down. He got off of the roof and made his way to the car. He got in and drove off.

A/N - Finn since when did this become GTA?

Next stop Sebastian's Home. Once Finn approached his house he got out and walked to his front door. He managed to get the front door open and he walked into the house. Finn opened his bedroom door, and Sebastian was sound asleep. Finn approached him, then he stabbed him. Sebastian's eyes shot open as Finn stuck the blade deeper into him. "This is your fault, you called this upon yourself..." 

Finn looked around his room and noticed a small pistol under his bed. "I'll take that, thank you for your service Mr Moy." Finn said as he grabbed the gun. Finn removed the blade and walked out. "See you in hell." Finn smiled at him. Then he walked out of the house and into the car. 

Next stop Sam's House. Finn approached the house and noticed Siana's Car parked in his driveway. "Great, two birds one stone. Lucky day.." Finn smiled evily. He got out of the car and walked to the front door, luckily for him the front door was unlocked. He walked in and saw Kalden and Jan sleeping on the ground. He looked at them fondly, "Such a pity you have to die. I trusted you and Siana." Finn whispered. He then took out his gun and Shot both of them.

A/N - Wow Sam you can't even lock the door

Sam and Siana heard the shots. "W-What was that?!" Siana whispered, Sam locked the door and put a chair behind it. Siana grabbed her phone and Dialed 911. "Hello 911 what is your emerga-" "OPEN UP THE DOOR!" Finn shouted. "LEAVE US ALONE FINN!" Sam shouted. "F-Finn Wolfhard, broke into our house and he's armed! Please send help!" Siana whispered into the phone. "Okay Miss we are sending a team your way!-" She was cut off by the sound of someone banging on the door. "Get in the closet now!" Sam whispered. "No! I'm not letting you die-" "And I'm not letting you die!" Sam cut her off.

They were both terrified, they held each other's hands. Finn broke in and pointed the guns at both of them. "Goodbye, tell Lucas, Noah, Sebastian, Jan and Kalden I sent you..." Finn smiled evily. He shot them, they fell back and laid on the ground. Finn climbed out of their window and down to the drive way. Once he got on the ground he ran to his car and got in. He took a deep breath. 

A/N - OKAY IS IT JUST ME OR DO I SHIP SAMI! AKA SAM x SIANA. LIKE PERIODT!

"Last stop, [ Y/n ]'s." Finn said, he grabbed the car keys and put it in. He turned it and started driving to [ Y/n ]'s house. Along the way he would think about all the fun times he had with [ Y/n ] and all the laughs he had with her. 

"I'M COMING MY LOVE!"

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINN YOU NEED HELP! LIKE MAJOR

DAMNNNNNN BOY

LIKE COME ON!

Sorry this was a short chapter, next chapter will be longer I promise.

But fr I ship Sami, I wish they hadn't died but, Yk..

anyways, ty for reading!