𝟏𝟕

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

IT WAS JUST A DREAM...

IT WAS LATE [ Y/N ] WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS OF HER OLD HOUSE. [ Y/n ] felt as if someone was watching her, someone she knew. She turned around and saw a shadowy figure standing ahead of her, [ Y/n ] didn't feel afraid. She felt nothing inside. Then the shadow walked off into a room, [ Y/n ] followed after it. She opened the door to reveal, her room. She walked in and someone had wrapped their arms around her.

She squealed and jumped back a little, when she turned around it was Finn. The Finn she knew before all of the traumatic events took place, he was smiling at her. It wasn't a creepy or insane looking smile, it was a genuine smile. "That was not Funny.." She hissed. [ Y/n ] felt as if she wasn't totally in control of what was happening. It felt as if she was in a lucid dream.

Finn grabbed her and hugged her tightly, [ Y/n ] smirked. She missed this Finn, not the other lunatic Finn. [ Y/n ] frowned at the thought of him. "Whats wrong?" He asked, [ Y/n ] shrugged. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" Finn smiled. Then she remember something, she was remembering what Finn had told her right before Austin busted into her room. 

She was reliving that moment but, in a dream. She turned to Finn, "Finn, I need to ask you something.." [ Y/n ] asked. Finn smiled at her and pulled her closer to him. "Sure, you can ask me anything." Finn chuckled. [ Y/n ] looked at him and just stared into his eyes. "Did you hurt someone?" [ Y/n ] asked. Finns eyes widened, "I-I-" "Finn, tell me the truth. Did you hurt someone.." [ Y/n ] stated, Finn turned away then looked back at her. 

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me. I-I did it for you." Finn paused. He pulled [ Y/n ]'s head to his chest. "I did it out of love." Finn softly spoke. His heart was beating loudly, louder than ever. The sound of his heart beat made [ Y/n ] Numb. "Your the only one for me [ Y/n ], without you I don't know what i'd do." [ Y/n ]'s eyes became teary. She wanted to push him away, but something in her was stopping her from doing that. Her heart started beating fast. "You didn't have to hurt them-" "I know, this is all my fault and non of it is yours. It was wrong of me to do this."

"Please, forgive me." Finn's eyes began to tear up. [ Y/n ] stared at his eyes, the way his tears sparkled in the gloomy night. The voices in her head came back, this time it was only getting worse. "No!" She mumbled. "What?-" "NO! NO! NO!" She screamed, she was crawled up into a ball. "Shh, I've got you." Finn wrapped his arms around her. "NO! GET OFF OF ME!" She pushed him back. She got up and ran out of the room. 

That's when a switch flicked in her dream. Finn's eyes turned from pure love to pure evil. She kept on running, she eventually ran into another room. Which was the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror and began to cry. "Why- Why- WHY!" She screamed at her reflection. Her sobs where loud, as well as her screams. She stared at herself once more in the mirror, just then the mirror shattered. Breaking into a ton of pieces on the ground, [ Y/n ] wanted out of this place. 

A/N - This reminds me of the turning ^^ Amazing movie btw

She pushed open the door only to find Finn staring right at her from down the hall. She started running but she fell down and Finn grabbed her. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. [ Y/n ] started crying. "Please! L-Let me go!" She shouted in between cried. Finn went closer to her face and kissed her on the cheek. "No matter what you do! Who your with! Or what you try! You won't be able to escape. Your mine!" Finn whispered in her ear. 

[ Y/n ] was terrified. Then the voice in her head returned, but this time it was here to help [ Y/n ]. She got a rush of adrenaline and was able to push Finn off of her, she made a run for it and was able to make it out of the house. 

She woke up screaming and Austin ran into her room. "WHATS WRONG WHAT HAPPENED?!" He asked. "I-I had a nightmare- About- H-him.." [ Y/n ] stuttered. She noticed the tears from her eyes and the cold sweat dripping from her forehead.

She wiped away her tears and sweat and laid back down in her bed. She was terrified and scared that one day Finn would find her and hurt her. She wanted to believe that there was still good in him. In reality, he was a completely different person. He was insane. He was mad. He was crazy. He wasn't the nice and caring Finn anymore- Well, who knows that for sure. Finn never wanted to hurt [ Y/n ].

Her heart was still racing. Austin patted her back. "Calm down it was.." Austin paused.

"IT WAS JUST A DREAM..."

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GHYUJIKJUHYGTYHUJIKOL

Heres a chapterrr

I was really bored and had nothing to do so

hErE yA gO

tHaNkS fOr rEaDiNg 

kEkEkEkE

kEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEkEk