𝟓

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

SHES TOO PERFECT!

FINN HELD THE PHOTO NEAR HIS CHEST, He took out his phone and played 'Every breath you Take' *SONG ABOVE* "Ever move you make, every step you take. I'll be watching you." Finn sang, he got up and made his way back into the house. He locked the back door and walked back to his room, he violently slammed the door shut causing Noah to wake up.

"Dude shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep!" Noah muffled tiredly, Finn rolled his eyes and laid on his bed. "Whatever." Finn chuckled, "Why are you still awake? We have school tomorrow.." Noah mentioned, Finn looked at Noah and scoffed softly. "I could care less about that right now." Finn hissed, "Whatever don't complain to me when you don't get enough sleep." Noah spat, he faced the other side of the wall and fell back asleep.

Finn laid in his bed and thought about [ Y/n ], slowly became weary. He was still listening to the song, before falling asleep he took the picture of [ Y/n ] and held it near his chest, then he slowly drifted off to sleep. 

★彡---------------------彡★

Noah and Finn where walking onto campus, eventually they ran into [ Y/n ] and her friends. "Hey guys!" [ Y/n ] smiled as she hugged them. "Hey, [ Y/n ].." Finn and Noah said in unison. Siana and Jan waved at them, the five of them walked around campus just talking. By now Siana and Jan had let that feeling go and loosened up to Finn. "WAIT HOLD ON SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU SAW A REAL LIFE GHOST BEFORE?!" Siana shouted, "It was once!" Noah muffled, "IT WAS PROBABLY A DREAM!" Finn laughed at Noah. 

[ Y/n ]'s eyes widened an idea had popped into her head. "I got an Idea!" [ Y/n ] shouted, Siana and Jan chuckled, "What idea could you possibly have [ Y/n ]?" Siana asked, [ Y/n ] rolled her eyes. "Maybe after school we can go watch a scary movie! They are playing a screening of The Shinning for its 40th anniversary!" [ Y/n ] explained, a smile crept up onto Finn's face, "Sure.." Finn smirked, "UH HELL NO! I HATE SCARY MOVIES!" Noah shouted,

"Come on Noah!" Jan muffled, "Yeah. Its just a movie, its not like its real!" Siana mentioned, "Noah if you come I'll introduce you to Lauren!!" [ Y/n ] teased, Noah froze. "Uh, Whos Lauren. I have no idea who that is, Pfft. No idea who your talking about [ Y/n ].." Noah chuckled nervously. "WAIT! YOU LIKE LAUREN VINCENT-" "SIANA SHUT UP SHES COMING!" Noah shouted as he placed his hand over her mouth. 

She wacked his hand off of her, "Get your crusty dusty musty hands off of me, I have no idea where your hands have been!" Siana shouted as she hit him. "OUCH!" Noah cried, "Lauren? Are you serious. Shes in my Math class." Finn laughed, Noah rolled his eyes. "Shut up [ Y/-" "ANYWAYS! WE WOULD LOVE TO COME [ Y/N ]!" Finn shouted as he covered Noah's mouth.  [ Y/n ] nodded, "Alrigh-" 

[ Y/n ] was cut off by the school bell indicating that we had to go to class. 

✞✞---------------------✞✞

The school day had ended and it time for them to go home, Finn and Noah were picked up by Finns Mother while [ Y/n ]'s father picked her up. That day they set up a group chat with Siana, Jan, [ Y/n ], Finn and Noah.

THE FIVE MUSKETEERS! 

You:
Yall lets meet @ the movies @ 6? 😎

Sianabobalana:
Yessirr ✌

Froggywolfdude:
Alright, alright alright 🤠

Janlandpark:
Alrighty then 👻

Noahboy:
If I shit myself I blame you all.

꧁---------------------꧂

Once the two boys got home they ate food, talked, teased each other and took naps. Finn and Noah changed into different clothes, and grabbed some money. "Come on boys! Before your late!" Mrs Schnapp shouted as the two boys got ready. "WERE COMING MOM!" Noah shouted, once they where finished they made their way down the stairs and got into Mrs Schnapp's car. Once the two boys got there they ran into Siana Jan and [ Y/n ]. 

"There you guys are! Yall take longer than us!" Jan shouted, Finn rolled his eyes. "Because Noah takes forever in the bathroom." Finn teased. "OKAY ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I WANT TO LOOK GOOD OKAY!" Noah shouted, "We get it Noah, you want to look good for Lauren!" Siana teased, "Shut up!" Noah hissed, the whole time Finn was looking at [ Y/n ], just examining her outfit. "Oop- Finn be looking at [ Y/n ] just like how I look at Food." Jan laughed, 

Finn and [ Y/n ] blushed. [ Y/n ] smacked her in the back of the head lightly, "YOU MEAN KALDEN?!" [ Y/n ] shouted back, "OOP-" Siana laughed, "Shut up we don't talk about my manz here." Jan explained, "Wait your dating him?" Finn asked, Jan shook her head in disagreement. "Shes had a crush on him ever since she laid her eyes on him." [ Y/n ] teased, "THATS NOT TRUE-" "Stop lying to yourself sis." Siana jokingly said. "Whatever." Jan hissed.

"Are we gonna watch this movie or not?!" Finn asked, everyone nodded. They made their way into the cinema, Finn and [ Y/n ] had a battle over who would pay for the tickets. "NO FINN! I WILL BUY THE TICKETS!" [ Y/n ] shouted, "NO I WILL!" Finn shouted back, "No! Just let me pay for this! Please!" [ Y/n ] said while giving him puppy dog eyes. Finn rolled his eyes playfully, "Fineeee." 

They both shared a contagious smile, [ Y/n ] was jumping for joy. She was really excited to see The Shinning, she had watched it before but not the whole movie. Finn ended up paying for everyones food, which he had a battle with [ Y/n ] again over that, but he won that one. 

Finn was happy, very happy. He felt as if his happiness ran off of [ Y/n ]'s. There was just something about [ Y/n ] that he couldn't get enough of. Finn thought about all those times Noah called him obsessed with [ Y/n ], but Finn just thought otherwise.

"I have no idea what Noah is talking about, pfft."

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃.." 

And scene.

☆☆ --------------------- ☆☆

Finn totally has a crush on that girl.

"That is so fetch."

If you know that reference then you are amazing.

But if you don't

WATCH MEAN GIRLS!

Its a really good movie.

Anyways, thanks for reading!