𝟏𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

ITS OVER.

MONTHS HAD PAST AND [ Y/N ] HAD THOUGHT SHE HAD SEEN THE LAST OF FINN. She hadn't seen Finn or even dreamt about him. She Oh boy was she wrong. The end of December was approaching and Finn was still on the loose. Then [ Y/n ] remember today was the 23rd. Today is Finn's birthday. [ Y/n ] tried to get this out of her head but she couldn't something in her mind was just telling her, something bad was going to happen today.

It was late and by now [ Y/n ] was living with her brother in the middle of nowhere. [ Y/n ] could hear the sound of leaves blowing in the wind and trees rustling in the night. She pulled down her blanket and opened her window. She sat down by her bay window and looked out. She took a deep breath and thought about everything that happened. 

"Why did this have to happen to me?" [ Y/n ] asked. She picked up her diary and began writing. 

Dear Diary,

It has been months since I've seen Finn. But I have this gut feeling as if hes still watching me. Something bad might happen today, that's why I'm writing in here. Austin went out for his nightly patrol so I'm alone in the house. Luckily Austin patrols this part of town so if anything bad happens I could just call him. Today is December 23rd, Finn's Birthday. Right now he's just turned 18. Ugh, I just got a weird feeling in my gut. I wonder what he's up to now. I guess I'm just gonna go to bed. This is [ Y/n ] signing off!

She set her diary aside, closed her window then closed her curtains. She walked back to her bed and laid back down. Then she heard something tapping on her window, she didn't mind it until the sound had gotten louder. The sound became louder and louder. She pulled the covers over her head until she heard a loud creaking noise, then the sound of shuffling. Then the sound of thumping inching closer to her bed. She didn't move at all, she was too scared. 

Then she felt something lift her blankets up and someone crawl into her bed. She knew who it was, just by his touch. It was Finn. He wrapped his arm around her. "I know your awake, I can hear your sharp breaths." Finn smiled as he cuddled her. [ Y/n ] was terrified, she started to tear up. "Why can't you leave me alone..." [ Y/n ] cried. "Because your mine. And you always will be mine." Finn held her tighter. 

"Can you see? I'm in love with you!" Finn held her close. [ Y/n ] broke free from his grip and got out of the bed. "YOUR OBSESSED WITH ME!" She shouted at him. "I'M NOT OBSESSED!" Finn screamed. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME GO!" [ Y/n ] shouted. Finn got out of the bed and walked to her. "Because, your a part of me that I've longed for." Finn cupped her cheeks. "I was meant to be yours."

"You were meant to be mine." Finn smiled. "We were meant to be one." Finn kissed her cheek. She pushed him away. "NO! WE AREN'T FINN YOUR CRAZY!" [ Y/n ] pushed him away. Finn grabbed her arm and tried to drag her to the window. She fought and eventually got out of his grip. She crawled over to the door and tried to open it. Finn tried to grab her once more but she kicked him and he fell down. Once she got to the door she opened it but Finn closed it behind her. 

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU! NO ONE CAN!" Finn shouted as he plunged the knife into [ Y/n ]'s chest. She took a sharp breath and Finn kissed her on her lips. "WAKE UP!" Finn pulled the knife out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Y/n ] woke up coughing and to her parents. "[ Y/N ]! YOUR AWAKE!" Her parents shouted. "[ Y/N ]!" Finn shouted as he ran up to her. "Are you okay?" Finn asked. [ Y/n ] eyes widened. "W-What happened?" [ Y/n ] asked. "You fell off your skate board and you hit your head pretty hard. You've been in a coma for 5 days now." Finn spoke. [ Y/n ] hugged Finn, "Woah, uh.." Finn blushed, "I've missed you.." [ Y/n ] whispered into his ear. "Huh?" Finn blushed as he pulled away. "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! LEMME GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE! IF YOU LIKE A GIRL TELL IT STRAIGHT TO HER FACE!" [ Y/n ] shouted.

"[ Y/n ] are you-" "SHH LEMME FINISH! AND DON'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY FOR HER LIKE I DON'T KNOW HURT SOMEONE!" [ Y/n ] screamed. "ALRIGHT [ Y/N ] CALM DOWN!" Finn laughed. "Damn we don't even get a hug we drived your ass here." Siana laughed. "Yeah bitch!" Jan shouted. "SIANA JAN?!" [ Y/n ] shouted. "Yeah?" They asked [ Y/n ] pulled them into a hug. "I love you dumbass bitches so fucking much." [ Y/n ] spoke. "We know [ Y/n ].." Siana and Jan said.

"Darling what happened?" [ Y/n ]'s mother asked. "Nothing mom, Nothing you need to worry about..." [ Y/n ] spoke. 

"Because It was all just one Big dream.." [ Y/n ] spoke.

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who would have thought this was one big dream?

Thank you for reading this story! And thank you for the reads and votes!

And also I've made a new story, its call 'ON SET' and its a Finn Wolfhard x reader

Anyways please go check it out!

Thank you for reading,

"I'M NOT OBSESSED!"