𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

WILL THIS BE THE END?

A COUPLE WEEKS HAD PAST AND [ Y/N ] FELT SOMEWHAT LIKE HERSELF AGAIN. She was brave enough to go out now, but she wouldn't go anywhere by herself. She still felt as If Finn was watching her, or something was watching her. Some nights she had dreamt about Finn staring at her, just watching her. He would always walk over to her, but right before he could touch her she would wake up screaming and hyperventilating.

Anyways, one day [ Y/n ] was in her room scrolling through social media until she heard her door bell ring. "[ Y/n ]! Honey can you get that?" Her mother asked, [ Y/n ] sighed she got up and walked over to the door. Once she opened it she froze, there in the door way was her childhood best friend Jaeden. 

They had been friends since forever, [ Y/n ] and Jaeden haven't seen each other since [ Y/n ] moved to where she lives now, so they haven't really seen each other in YEARS! "Martell?" She asked. "[ L/n ]?" He asked, they hugged each other. "I've missed you so much [ Y/n ].." Jaeden smiled, [ Y/n ] pulled away, "I missed you too Jae, come in." [ Y/n ] chuckled. 

She let him in and he set his stuff down, then they made there way over to the living room. Jaeden and [ Y/n ] sat down. "So what did I miss? Catch me up on everything that has happened in your life so far!" He asked. [ Y/n ] told him everything, about Finn and other things that happened after that. "SO THIS GUY WAS STALKING YOU FOR MONTHS?" Jaeden questioned. [ Y/n ] nodded.

"DAMN THIS GUY IS A FUCKING PSYCHO!" Jaeden shouted, "Language Jaeden!" [ Y/n ]'s father spoke. "Sorry Mr." Jaeden apologized. "Apology excepted." [ Y/n ]'s Father spoke, he grabbed his coffee cup and went back to his study. "Wow, you have one crazy life [ Y/n ].." Jaeden laughed, [ Y/n ] rolled her eyes. "Its not funny you know.." [ Y/n ] frowned. "I know its not, but sometimes you have to lighten up the mood." Jaeden said

"So, why did you even like this guy?" Jaeden asked, "Well he was nice, funny, smart, cute, talented-" "Alright, I get it." Jaeden laughed. "Whatever.." [ Y/n ] smiled. Jaeden was still laughing. "Your so dumb you know that right." [ Y/n ] chuckled, Jaedens laughter died down. "Ahhh- Yeah I know." Jaeden smirked.

While all of that was going on, Finn sat in his Jail cell. He could feel himself getting crazier and crazier. He didn't have [ Y/n ], he wanted her, he wanted to see her, he NEEDED her. He needed to find a way to break out of here. He grabbed his bed sheets and made a rope out of them. Finn was lucky, he had a small window in his room, big enough for him to Fit through. He escaped through the window and made a run for it, he hopped over the fence and made his way to town all while he was getting chased by police cars. 

[ Y/n ]'s Phone started Ringing. "PAUSE THE MOVIE HOLD ON SI IS CALLING ME!" [ Y/n ] shouted, "IGHT IGHT JESUS!" Jaeden shouted back. [ Y/n ]'s answered her phone. "Hello?" She said. "[ Y/N! ] TURN ON YOUR TV AND TURN IT TO THE NEWS STATION RIGHT NOW!" Siana shouted, [ Y/n ] grabbed the remote from Jaeden and turned it to the news station. "What the hell!" Jaeden shouted

"BREAKING NEWS! FINN WOLFHARD HAS ESCAPED FROM JAIL AND IS NOW ON THE LOOSE!" 

"PLEASE STAY SAFE AND STAY INSIDE!"

"LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS!"

"THIS MAN COULD BE ANYWHERE-"

[ Y/n ] turned off the TV, she sat there in silence and tried to process everything. [ Y/n ]'s parents quickly locked all the doors and windows. "I-I need a minute." [ Y/n ] said, Jaeden nodded. [ Y/n ] walked up to her room, Siana had hung up. [ Y/n ] grabbed her phone and called Noah. Noah and [ Y/n ] were still close, even through that whole situation. Noah picked up the phone. "[ Y/n ]? Are you okay?" Noah asked. "Yeah I-I'm Fine.." [ Y/n ] stuttered. "How about you? Are you okay?" She asked, 

"Yeah I'm okay, we're just locking up right now." Noah muffled. "Okay, stay safe Noah." [ Y/n ] smirked. "You too [ Y/n ]." Noah chuckled. Then [ Y/n ] hung up. She was still kinda panicky, she needed to release her thoughts and emotions. She grabbed her diary and opened to a new page, but she paused. On that new page was a burnt photo, it was the photo of [ Y/n ] and Lucas, but Lucas was burnt. She turned the photo around and saw a handwritten sentence on it.

'She can never be yours, she's mine. She doesn't have a choice.'

[ Y/n ]'s eyes widened, tears started flowing down her cheeks. She grabbed her phone and looked at all the pictures of Her and Finn in her gallery. "Why did you do it.." She cried, then she heard a bang on her window. She fell back, she closed her eyes. Then she looked around and saw Finn staring at her. "This is just your imagination!" She shouted. "Shh.." Finn bent down and touched her face. She slowly started to crawl away. She screamed, Jaeden ran up to her room and opened the door.

When he opened the door he saw [ Y/n ] on the floor crawled into a ball with her phone next to her. Jaeden walked up to her and hugged her. "Shh [ Y/n ] its just me, its Jae." Jaeden softly spoke. She hugged him and started balling. "There gonna catch him, and everything will be over soon." Jaeden whispered in her ear. She cried into his shoulder.

"WILL THIS BE THE END...?"

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh dAmN

oOoh

Here are some classic Finn quotes to help you after this chapter.

'yOu dOn'T kNoW sHiT aBoUt aNiMe'

'Whats your favorite anime?'

'pRoBaBlY tHiS oNe'

*Points to Moana*

'mE mAkE fIlM'

'tHe rEaSoN i pLaYeD bAsKeTbAlL wAs bEcAuSe oF tRoY bOlToN'

'What can i say eXcEpT yOur wElCoME!'

'gIvE pApA a bItE'

'cAn yOu hOsT?'

*Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze*

'HeY! wHaT hAs twO tHuMbs tHat cAn hOld uP tHe sKy wHen yOu wHeRe wAdDlInG yAy hIgh tHis GuY!'

'rEaDy qUinCeY?'

*Barfs*

'wHat iS tHat?!'

Your welcome ;)