𝟏𝟔

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

PANICKING...

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EXPLICIT - READ WITH CAUTION

IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ SKIP TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH

[ Y/N ]  WAS ON THE VERGE OF PANICKING.  She was terrified, [ Y/n ] had heard everything that happened. She was worried her and her family where next. She locked the doors and boarded them up, [ Y/n ] hugged her parents in fear. She felt as if it was going to be the last time she had seen them. "I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong in my life mom.." [ Y/n ] paused, she hugged her mother tightly. "Darling, think of the positive things my dear. Know that we love you will all our heart." Her mother spoke.

[ Y/n ] nodded, "I love you Darling.." Her mother cupped her face. "We love you darling.." Her father spoke as he hugged her. "I love you guys too.." [ Y/n ] sniffled. Then they heard a bang on the door. "OPEN UP!" Finn shouted from outside the front door. [ Y/n ]'s mother grabbed her and ran upstairs with Jaeden. "You too hide in here, stay safe-" "Mom No!" [ Y/n ] shouted, "I love you my dear, but I wont let you do this to yourself." Her mother stated, she pushed both of them into the room and locked the door. 

[ Y/n ] tried to open the door, but she couldn't get it open. She loved her family she did, she'd do anything for them. Even if it meant giving herself up she would. Tears streamed down her face, Jaeden grabbed her and held her close. "Shh, everything is gonna be okay-" a loud crash had cut him off. Jaeden held her tightly, "I promise I will protect you." Jaeden whispered into her ear. [ Y/n ]'s heart started racing as she heard gunshots coming from outside of the room. 

She froze in place, she went dead silent. She fell down on her knees and started praying to anything or anyone that her parents are okay. "Please..Please..Please...." [ Y/n ] whispered. She held her hands to her face as Jaeden started to hug her, almost shielding her from the danger. "Shh Shh.." Jaeden whispered in her ear. Then they heard banging on the door. "[ Y/n ].. Please, open the door. I won't hurt you.." Finn softly spoke.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jaeden shouted, thats what made Finn's blood boil. He started kicked the door. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Finn shouted. Jaeden pushed [ Y/n ] in the closet and locked the door. "NO JAE-" "I'm sorry [ Y/n ]! I have to protect you, your like my little sister.." Jaeden smiled. [ Y/n ] shook her head. "JAEDEN NO-" "OH SO YOU ARE IN THERE [ Y/N ]?!" Finn shouted. He pushed himself against the door.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" Jaeden shouted, Just then Finn broke into the room, he grabbed Jaeden by his throat and started choking him as [ Y/n ] watched in horror as the life was being drained out of her best friend, she couldn't just watch him anymore. She had to help Jaeden, "LET HIM GO!" [ Y/n ] shouted. Finn whipped his head to [ Y/n ] he pushed Jaeden down to the ground. Finn approached her, he placed his bloody hand on [ Y/n ]'s cheek.