𝟗

CHAPTER NINE:

CHAPTER NINE:

HE'S INNOCENT!

THEY WERE ALL CALLED INTO THE POLICE STATION. Finn wasn't scared to be interviewed, in fact he was calm. Nothing could make him crack, except [ Y/n ]. He would never do anything to hurt her or harm her in any way. During the interview they asked simple questions, Finn's body language portrayed him as an innocent bystander, but his answers were dull. 

The whole time the officer interviewing him felt awkward by Finn, it was just something about Finn that made the officer feel like he was hiding something. "Is there anything you want to tell me before you go?" The officer asked, "Yeah, where is [ Y/n ]?" Finn asked. The officer paused and looked around the room avoiding eye contract with Finn, then he looked back at him. "Shes  being interviewed right now..." The officer spoke, Finn crossed his arms. "Alright-" Finn paused, then another officer walked into the room.

"Why is my sister being interviewed?!" The other police officer said. "Austin sir, I don't know. She could be a potential suspect." The officer spoke. Then Austin approached the other officer, "Daniel, she would never hurt another soul. She is my sister! And I trust her." Austin spoke. "I know my sister-" "But sir, you can't just defend [ Y/n ] without looking at facts." Daniel mentioned, Finn's eyes widened. That officer was [ Y/n ] brother. His heart started to beat fast. 

Then Austin left the room, "I'm sorry Mr Wolfhard, that was [ Y/n ]'s brother Austin. He has anger issues when it comes to protecting his family-" "I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!" He shouted back. "Now is there anything important you want to tell me?" Daniel asked, "Yeah, whats your name?" Finn asked, "Officer Daniel Jacobs." He shook Finns hand. "Alright..Thanks Daniel." Finn shook his hand.

"No problem, your free to leave now." Daniel got up and so did Finn. "Alright, well I'll see you. Hopefully somewhere other than here." Finn chuckled, Daniel nodded. Finn left the room and walked outside where he found Noah and his mother. "Mrs Schnapp.." Finn frowned, She hugged Finn and Noah. "Are you too boys okay?" She asked, they nodded. "Come on lets go home.." Mrs Schnapp walked over to the car. "Wait- I wanna talk to [ Y/n ].." Finn spoke. 

"Okay, but be quick.." Mrs Schnapp said. Noah didn't say anything, he was scared and he was still crying. Once Finn saw [ Y/n ] he hugged her tightly. "Are you okay?!" Finn asked as he wiped away her tears. [ Y/n ] nodded and hugged him tighter, for some reason she felt safe and comforted in his arms. At this point [ Y/n ] definitely liked Finn, as for Finn he loved [ Y/n ]. More than anything else in the world.

But it wasn't the good kind of Love, it was the obsessive kind of Love. Finn would destroy anything that would keep him from [ Y/n ], even if it meant him harm. Even if it meant loosing everything he loved. Even if it meant hurting someone. He wouldn't let anything stand in his way, and he knew it. It was like, he owned her and she owned him no one could come between them. 

"Ahem.." Austin spoke, [ Y/n ] and Finn pulled away from each other. "So you must be [ Y/n ]'s Boyfriend Lucas?" He asked, "No! Hes not Lucas, his name is Finn and he's way better than that scumbag!" [ Y/n ] shouted, Finn smirked then blushed. "I see, [ Y/n ] can I talk to you for a second." Austin muffled, [ Y/n ] nodded they walked into a different room and shut the door. 

"That boy I don't like him.." Austin mentioned, [ Y/n ] scoffed. "Yeah, yeah whatever! I've heard this 20 times before can no one just be nice!" [ Y/n ] hissed, Austin rolled his eyes. "There is just something about him that I don't like. Its like he's planning something, something bad. You know that gut feelin-" "Can you just be nice!" [ Y/n ] spat angrily. "I don't want you hanging out with him anymore [ Y/n ]!" Austin shouted.

"You don't own me! You don't control my life!" [ Y/n ] shouted, Austin scoffed. "[ Y/n ] I don't want you getting hur-" "Shut up! And just let me be happy with him! Is that too much to ask!" [ Y/n ] shouted, "Fine! But he's still on my watch list." Austin mumbled. Little did they know Finn was listening to their whole conversation. 

Finns fists balled up, he wanted to punch something, someone in particular. He walked away but before he could [ Y/n ] stopped him. "Finn where are you going...?" [ Y/n ] asked as she pulled him into a hug. "To Mrs Schnapp, shes waiting for me." Finn explained. She nodded, "Okay.." She paused then she noticed his fists. "You okay?" She asked.

Finn nodded. "You sure?" [ Y/n ] asked. "Yeah, I'm fine [ Y/n ].." Finn chuckled, [ Y/n ] nodded. "Well I'll see you later.." [ Y/n ] chuckled. Finn nodded, then walked off to the car. He got in and didn't say a word to anyone then they drove back off to their house.

[ Y/n ] stayed at the police station and waited for Siana and Jan. Once Siana got out Sam ran up to her and hugged her. [ Y/n ] didn't want to ruin the moment and she knew that Siana and Jan needed comfort so she stayed silent. "Are you okay?" Sam asked worriedly, Siana nodded and cried into his shoulder. "I swear I'll never leave you alone again, I don't want you to get hurt." Sam kissed her cheek. 

"Thank you Sam.." Siana smiled, then Jan came out and hugged Kalden. Kalden was still a little shaken, Jan was a crying mess and so was Siana. "Shhh everything is gonna be okay Si.." Sam smiled, the two girls felt safe and comforted in their arms, just like how [ Y/n ] felt with Finn. Then Sebastian came out. "Guys, did you notice how Finn didn't even react to anything?!" Sebastian asked. "NOT THE TIME SEBASTIAN!" Everyone else shouted at him.

"Finn was scared like all of us!" [ Y/n ] muffled. "Are you sure because he looks pretty creepy to me!" Sebastian chuckled. "Can you guys just be nice to him! Hes done nothing wrong and he wouldn't hurt anyone!" [ Y/n ] scoffed, "I'm just looking out for you!" Sebastian shouted. "Who knows what that boy can do!" Sebastian continued. "I mean, look at him! He looks insane!" Sebastian bluntly spoke. 

[ Y/n ] rolled her eyes and walked away, she was done. She couldn't take how people treated Finn anymore, all that mattered to her was protecting him. No one knew anything about him except Noah and [ Y/n ]. Sure his parents knew some stuff about him, but not as much as Noah and [ Y/n ]. She trusted him, she knew he wouldn't harm anyone.

"HES INNOCENT!"

And scene.

 ✞✞---------------------✞✞

I got a quick announcement to make:

Next chapter is gonna be with Sam because its my friends BD and I wanna suprise her so ye ye

ALSO GO FOLLOW jvostories and wish her a happy birthday!