𝟏

CHAPTER ONE:MOVING DAY

CHAPTER ONE:
MOVING DAY

FINN AND NOAH HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE BIRTH. Their parents where considering sharing a house among Noah's Family and Finn's. Soon they came across a big beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood. The two families had agreed upon buying and sharing the house. Finn and Noah were thrilled, Finn considered Noah as his brother, and vice versa.

Then the day came, the day that they could finally move in. Finn and Noah shared a room, so as you could guess it was the loudest room in the house. They would play video games together, sing together, dance, watch movies together and whatnot. They we're close, very close as brothers. 

"Dude, guess what!" Noah shouted as he ran into their room, "What Noah?" Finn asked shrugging his shoulders while sitting upright on his bed. "Our parents are making us meet the neighbors. They are coming over soon!" Noah chuckled, Finn rolled his eyes. "Bullshit-" "No its true dude, hurry up! Get ready!" Noah said as he threw a shirt at Finn, he quickly put on his shirt and made his way down the stairs with Noah. 

"Welcome Mr and Mrs [ Y/l/n ] to our lovely home." Mrs Wolfhard and Mrs Schnapp smiled lightly. Finn lightly scoffed, "What so special about this?" Finn whispered to Noah, "Well, your mom said they have a daughter but I don't see her." Noah whispered back, "Yeah no shit sherlock." Finn responded quietly.

Then a girl ran up to Mr and Mrs [ Y/l/n ] holding a purse. "Mom, you forgot your purse in the car." She gave it to Mrs [ Y/l/n ], "Thank you, [ Y/n ]" Finn's eyes locked on [ Y/n ], he smirked and chuckled. "This is my daughter [ Y/n ], shes 16." Mrs [ Y/l/n ] smiled, Finn lightly smiled at her, receiving a small grin back. "This is My son Finn, he's 17." Mrs Wolfhard smiled as he came closer to Finn.

"And this is my son Noah, he's 17 also." Mrs Schnapp smiled, "Hi Noah and Finn." [ Y/n ] smiled at them both. "Hello [ Y/n ]." Noah smirked back, "Hey [ Y/n ]," Finn smiled, [ Y/n ] felt her cheeks tingle a bit. "Dude, shes hot." Finn whispered to Noah quietly. "She alright I guess." Noah whispered back. "Well, [ Y/n ] dear can you wait outside. We'll be there when we're finished talking to Mrs Wolfhard and Mrs Schnapp." Mr [ Y/l/n ] spoke, she nodded and walked out.

"You boys can head upstairs." Mrs Schnapp shoed. "Okay," Noah and Finn said in unsion. They made their way upstairs and went back to their room, swiftly closing the door behind them. "Well that was a waste of time-" Noah paused to see Finn staring out of the window looking at [ Y/n ] patiently waiting outside. "Dude you totally have a crush on [ Y/n ]" Noah hit Finns arm,

"No I don't I..I just think shes pretty alright." Finn rolled his eyes, "Bullshit, your literally staring at her right now." Noah teased, Finn rolled his eyes and looked at Noah, losing focus of [ Y/n ]. He trudged to his bed and face planted onto it. "Your insane." Finn muffled, "How am I insane? You just stared at [ Y/n ] for like 5 minutes straight." Noah teased.

"Shut up." Finn playfully punched Noah, "Just admit it, you like [ Y/n ]." Noah laughed, Finn rolled his eyes and punched Noah once again. "OW! OKAY THAT TIME IT ACTUALLY HURT ASSHOLE!" Noah shouted, then he punched Finn back. "PRICK!" Finn shouted back. Then they heard footsteps coming from outside of their room.

"Boys! Can you please stop shouting we have guests over!" Mrs Wolfhard spoke harshly. "Yeah Mom sorry.." Finn muffled. "Yeah sorry Mrs Wolfhard." Noah pouted, she nodded. "Thank you." Mrs Wolfhard said as she closed the door. They both started quietly laughing. "We're such loners." Noah muffled, as he sat down next to the window. "Wow I didn't know [ Y/n ] had a boyfriend-" "BOYFRIEND?!" Finn shouted quietly as he pushed Noah out of the window seat to just see [ Y/n ] standing there by herself.

"WOW DUDE THANKS ASSHOLE!" Noah yelled quietly as he stood up, "No she doesn't-" "Exactly I was kidding." Noah chuckled, "Don't ever say that again-" "So you do like [ Y/n ] don't you Finn?!" Noah asked while playfully kicking his leg. "No I don't" Finn muffled as he continued to stare at [ Y/n ]. "Dude stop staring she's gonna thing your obsessed with her or something-"

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃!"

And Scene.

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

So what do you think so far?

Thank you for reading!