Broken, Page 7

HI GUYS!! FINALLY OUT WITH A FULL PAGE!!! THANK GOD!!! ABOUT TIME!!

__#352 (Izuku) pov__

He ran until he couldn't anymore, then kept running, never giving in to his tiredness, or the pleas from his body to stop. He thought the world was only made of trees at this point, trees and footsteps. Though many pairs of footsteps have left, there were two persistent pairs following him, though the clumsy stumbles gave away their shared tiredness.

He turned and looked back for the first time since leaving the dark tunnel. The two faces he saw sent relief shooting through him, it was the buff man, he was panting hard, and blood dripped from his mouth, and Aizawa, also panting, with bloodshot eyes.

Finally realising he was in less danger, he let himself slow down, panting. He almost fell flat on his face, his eyesight was blurry, and he was dizzy as well as lightheaded. He steadied himself on a nearby tree, his tail dropping to the ground. Huffing, the two caught up to him, Aizawa put his hands on his knees, while the buff blonde just collapsed on the ground.

"Problem child.. *huff* how the hell.. *huff* did you do.. *huff* THAT!!.." regaining his breath, he waited for his head to clear, after his head was clear, and he could stand up straight, he looked at them with an apologetic face, but it missed any emotion. Aizawa gave him a glare, "don't give me that shit, you know what i mean, how did you do that." he had regained most of his breath and was just breathing a bit heavily now.

Not having the energy to fight with the stupid underground hero, he just turned away from him and looked around, wondering where he was. "We are too far from UA to walk back, we need to wait for them to come get us, but we don't know our coordinates.. -glare at #352- so we need to wait for them to find us."

Giving a small sigh, he sat down on the soft grass covered in leaves. He sat there with his eyes closed, trying his best to regain as much energy as he could.

He didn't know how long they had been there, but soon his skin and black scales started to lose their warmth. Opening his eyes, he looked up to see the sun disappearing, it had already passed the tree line.

He had regained almost a fourth of the energy he had used. Thinking over his position for a few seconds, he gave a small sigh. Looking around, he saw a small bony man sleeping against a thick oak tree, also a sleeping Aizawa laying against a darker, older tree. Letting out a low sigh, he gently got up off the ground.

Making sure he didn't let the leaves crackle beneath his wait, he walked off into the shadows. Once he was out of sight of the others, but he could still hear their sleepy breathing, he gave out one more sigh, knowing he would soon come to regret his decision.

He gently reached around his side, finding the end of the bandages, and slightly pulling it. He took off the bandages, every now and then getting a sharp pain from a scabbed wound that had attached itself to the strip of cloth. Once the bandages were off, he bundled them into one, thick, strap. The missing bandages exposed all his scars, cuts, burn marks, scratch marks, as well as a scaled back.

Putting the thick layered cloth in his mouth, he concentrated, as hard as he could on his dragon blood. He felt like he was dying, power flooded him, as well as unbearable pain, he bit down on the cloth, the sharp canines quickly biting small holes into it, but the cloth held it ground and fought his iron jaws.

Soon, something folded off his back, the sound of liquid splattering the nearby trees, and pain, all of this happened over and over. Then suddenly, the pain stopped, and he dropped to his knees, panting through the cloth strips, saliva dripped from his lips.