Broken. Page 17

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!

sorry for my absence...

i plan on posting a bit more often...

also i plan on writing a new story.

ONTO THE STORY!!

__Denki pov__

Izuku's tail was between his legs, his hands over his ears, and he looked like he was trying to scream.

The alarm blared in both our ears, repeating the same sentence over and over. He remembered Aizawa saying something about a drill but had forgotten to tell Izuku. 'Not that he knew when it would come, but still!' He kept yelling out to Izuku to bring him back from wherever his mind was, but to no avail as he stumbled around the room, eyes darting from one thing to another, fear swimming like a school of fish behind his eyes.

The door to the drom suddenly opened, not knowing or caring who it was, the only thought on his mind was protecting his freaking out friend. He shot in front of Izuku and powered up his Quirk, ready to throw the yellow lights at whoever came through the door.

Luckily, as soon as he saw the man standing there, he lowered his arms and stepped aside, showing the hyperventilating scaled boy. Without a single word, Aizawa bolted past him, stopping just short of the boy. "Izuku, can you hear me? If you can turn towards my voice." He had a commanding voice, but he could hear worry hidden behind the tough words.

A few seconds past, Izuku was stumbling, soon he fell to his knees, his hands had shifted to his black hair, pulling at it. "Izuku, It's Aizawa, i'm going to touch you."

All Denki could do was stand there, staring as Aizawa slowly walked towards Izuku and gently grabbed his hands. "Izuku, nod if you can hear me." Denki couldn't see the pro heroes eyes, but when he saw Izuku nod, he let out a small breath. Aizawa let go of Izuku's hands, grabbing one of his wrists and putting on a quirk cancelling cuff. "Ok, tell me 5 things you can see."

__izuku pov__

He heard Aizawa's voice, but no matter where he looked, he could not see him, he was on the metal table, the mask over his eyes once again. "I can't.. See anything...my eyes are.. Covered.." he felt warmth on his shoulder, he flinched away from it, the metal table squeaking underneath him. "Ok then.. Tell me 5 things you smell." he felt the warmth leave his shoulder and go back to his hands, gently wrapping around his palms.

"Chemicals... blood... musty walls..... Fire.. from.. dabi?....stone.."

The warmth didn't move from his hands. "Tell me 4 things you hear."

He focused on his ears, he could hear the men in the room as well as some blaring noise that startled him. quickly, he put his hands over his ears. He could still hear the men in the room, as well as the assholes Shigaraki and Dabi talking some ways away.

"I hear.. The men... some kind of alarm.... Shigaraki and Dabi... and the clank of metal..."

"Where do you think you are Izuku?" the warmth moved to his shoulders when his hands went to his ears.

"I'm in the lab.... The metal table.... Shigaraki is talking about the next quirk...Dabi wants to see me..." his voice trailed off on the last one as he realised what Dabi wanted.

"No Izuku, you are in UA's dorm, Denki is here." his hand was gently moved from his head, but, he had no idea how.. he was bound to the table... He felt something soft on his palm.