so sorry...

im so sorry.

I don't plan on updating today, but if you want i will update soon, not sure when.

i'm on vacation with my dad and sibling, and i just had a totally rough time. I needed to get some stuff out of my head, so i went to my google docs planning on writing some of my story, but the only thing i got was a shitty poem.

i'm going to put it bellow because i needed someone to read it. I have a lot of similar writing like these, and i'm to scared to show people, in fear of my mom doing something stupid like last time, so i was gonna post it on here.

I don't mind if people comment on it, but i really don't feel like i could take negativity right now, so i came to you guys, i read through a few comments from the pages, adn i loved your support, and i trust you guys, so im gonna post this.

please, please, please don't hate me.

im really sorry for my absence, and lack of posting, i really am. 

well... here it is, don't read it if your uncomfortable with suicidal comments.

WARNING!!

Sometimes it's easy to tie a noose, just as it is to untie.

Sometimes it's easy to point a gun at your head, much to the displeasure of pulling the trigger.

Sometimes it's easy to jump into a pool of water, just as it is to swim to the surface.

Sometimes it's easy to slit your wrists, much to the problem of stopping the flowing crimson liquid.

Sometimes it's easy to step off the edge, unable to stop the flow of air passing over your skin.

Sometimes it's too hard to ask for help, when you know it will only cause pain.

Sometimes it hurts to call out to someone when you don't know how they'll react to your problems.

Sometimes it's lonely not having someone to ask for help.

Sometimes it hurts to be lied to, just to tell the truth to another lie.

Sometimes, the people in the world, are more painful than the world itself.

Sometimes living becomes more painful than talking to someone with a wide smile on your face.

Usually, pain is the only thing I feel.

Usually, hurt is the only thing I get when I try to reach out.

My life is filled with hurt, my eyes were shattered, my soul was ripped to shreds.

And my heart only pumps blood.