Broken, Page 9

_3rd pov__

#352 was stumbling around in circles, clutching his head, his eyes flashed from green, to red, to black, purple, and their blue and black colors. Aizawa ran back and woke the sleeping Toshinori, shaking him awake violently. "What is it Aizawa?.." he sat up with a cloudy head, then looking around seeing the boy struggle. "What happened?!" he scrambled to his feet and made a dash for the now fully scaled boy.

The smaller boy had grown taller, stronger, and now had spikes going down his spine, starting from the front of his head, getting larger as they progressed to the center of his tail, then smaller towards the tip. "Wait!" Aizawa grabbed the bony arm of the skeletal man, holding him away from the boy.

Aizawa turned at the kid and his hair started floating in the air, his now further bloodshot eyes staring. After a few moments of no change, the hair floated back down to his shoulders. "I can't erase it?" he asked in a low tone, he didn't really know who he was talking to. "What do you mean 'you can't erase it?'" Toshinori stared in disbelief at Shota.

They stared as the boy stumbled in front of them, he had stopped growing and now towered over them. #352 had grown taller, his hair had gone pitch black, waving in the air like it was weightless, his now longer and sharper talons scraped out lines in the road, his hands were covered in scales, as well as longer, curved claws.

He seems to calm down a bit, reaching out one hand towards a tree for better stability, his tail curled loosely around his legs in a wide circle. He was shaking his head, his hand still on it, and his eyes pinned closed.

__#352 (izuku pov)__

The memories had slowed down a bit, he remembered his name, friend, mother, and the goddamn faces of the bitches to kidnaped him. His brain had decided to slow down, showing one memory as clearly as day.

He was in an empty kindergarten classroom, he was on his knees crying, a pile of ash on the floor, and a few boys walking out the door. One ash-blonde turned back to look at him, "if you really wanna be a hero, there just might be a way." the greenet looked up at these words, apprehension clear in his tear filled eyes. "Take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life." After he said these words, he left the room.

Then another memory flooded over him, the same ash-blonde was staring at a bloody green haired boy laying on the ground, in a puddle of blood. After that, he woke up in a hospital, the same ash-blonde beside him, teary eyed, calling out the name 'Deku' over and over.

A new memory flashed in front of his eyes, the small greenet sat in the hospital bed, a small green haired woman yelled at him with tears in her eyes. Beside her was the ash-blonde kid, he had a look of deep guilt and regret, but at the same time relief. The next memory was of a playground, he was throwing a blown up ball between him and his ash-blonde friend. A small explosion sent it into the trees behind him, repeated apologies were interrupted as he went to retrieve the ball. He had walked farther than he thought he would have to, to find the ball, but he soon saw it under a bush. Running towards the ball, he suddenly felt a cloth pushed against his nose and mouth, holding his breath, he tried kicking and punching, but soon gave in, breathing in the chemical, then everything went black.

He was in a metal chair, strapped down, he couldn't move, he had no shirt on and his gray shorts were dirty. A blue haired male walked into the room, he had a hand on his face and a scalpel, and a syringe in his hand. 'C'mon kid, let's have some fun...' said the man in a eerily happy voice. He walked over to Izuku, once he was right beside the writhing four year old, he jabbed the syringe into his shoulder. His blood vessels turned black and bulged, the small kid screaming his lungs out, tears flowed down his face like a river.

Soon the pain had ended, leaving the kids head hung low. He had been screaming for who knows how long, but the man had ended up leaving after a short time of the screaming. His eyes were bloodshot. Blood ran down his face from his head, and his hair had darker roots than they did before. His legs and back aches and stung. His spine felt like it was breaking itself, his legs felt like they were dipped into venom laced lava.

He was in a dark room, curled in the corner, his tail curled tightly around him as he cried his eyes out. One man had given him a small loaf of dry bread, and he had eaten it like a ravaging animal.

He sat in the metal chair, silent, as a knife was brought around his side, over his back, around his side, and across his stomach in a long line. A single tear ran down his face. Hitting the floor with a soft 'drip'.

WORD COUNT!! 883 WORDS!!

SORRY ITS SHORT!! I HAD TO CLEAN MY ROOM SO I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO READ THROUGH A FULL PAGE TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO ERRORS.

I WILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW DON'T WORRY!!

ALSO TO ANSWER HOW THEY GOT THE DRAGON BLOOD COURTESY OF   'IceQueenXXI'

THEY GOT THE BLOOD FROM A DRAGON QUIRK USER, BUT IT IS NO LONGER A QUIRK.

I WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN THAT B/C IT WILL BE EXPLAINED FURTHER IN FUTURE EPISODES!!

ALSO HE HAS OTHER FANTASTICAL CREATURES BLOOD!! I CANT SAY MORE OR I MIGHT SPOIL THE STORY!!!

BYE FOR TODAY!!! I WILL CHECK COMMENTS FOR QUESTIONS!!