Broken. Page 16

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR THE LOST TIME TO COME!!

__Izuku pov__

He jolted to his feet, cold sweat running down his face, Kaminari was kneeling in front of him, far enough out of the reach of his tail, holding his right arm as a small trickle of blood made its way through his fingers. "Dude.. you alright? I tried to get you out of your daydream thing when you started hyperventilating." he stood up and walked closer to the heavily breathing dragon boy. Gently grabbing the broken pencil from his hand, not giving the notebook on the floor a second glance.

Izuku looked down at his hands, the memory still running circles through his mind like a dog chasing a tail that flicked away every time it came close to getting snapped at. He felt a gentle hands reach around him, blinking back into the white room. Denki was hugging him. Hesitantly, he reached his own arm around him, staying away from the cut on the yellow head's shoulder.

Izuku got his drawing book and put it under his pillow after throwing away the broken pencil. After they both calmed down Izuku bandaged Denki's shoulder for Recovery Girl to heal the next morning.

The night passed as the sun rose on the two boys, Denki was asleep on his bed while Izuku was sitting up drawing. Recovery Girl had come in a little earlier, healed Denki's arm, then left soon after to supervise a training bout with some students.  Izuku was snapped out of his daze as the door clicked open.

It was not who he expected to walk through the door, instead it was Aizawa. "Problem child, wake up the other problem child. We're going to the staff dorms, we decided to place you both in the newest dorms once they're built, yes you can share a room if you want." his voice was tired and bored. Hopping off the bed, he closed the book and put the new pencil in the pencil holder on the hardcover front, placing it on the bed he had just left. He walked over to Denki and gently shook him awake. "What is it bro?" flicking his tail in the direction of Aizawa, he helped him off the bed.

"What do you want? Another fight to get me to the dorm?" his arm suddenly was alight with yellow flickers, as he stood in front of Izuku. Aizawa seemed to age a few years in just a minute as he let out a small sigh. "No.. we decided it was alright to put both you, and yes i mean Izuku, in the same dorm. As he has proven not to be an immediate threat right now."

Denki's face went from offensive, to the brightest smile Izuku had ever seen, though his emotionless face didn't show how he admired such a smile.

Without warning Denki sped out of the room, firmly holding Izuku's wrist. Forced to stumble after the blonde without being able to protest, or being able to point out that neither of them knew where they were going, he tried to get his attention. He was unable to grab the boy's attention no matter what he did, until a white cloth was wrapped around the end of his tail, and pulled.

Letting out a loud screech, he fell to his knees, hands over his mouth as he tried to bite his tongue. The white cloth released from his tail. Pulling it close, he curled into a tiny ball, fighting the pain radiating from his tail and back. "Hey... kid, sorry about that... i couldn't get you guys to stop." Aizawa had his hands over his ears as he spoke, surprisingly, he didn't sound as monotonous as he usually does, there was a hint of sympathy in it.

A small grunt kept Izuku from swiping his claws over the man's very close ankle. Turning to Denki, he saw him curled in his own tiny ball, hands over his ears, trembling. The one thing that got Izuku's attention was the blood running from beneath the yellow head's hands, he could only guess it came from his ears.

Ignoring the immense pain, he scrambled on his hands and knees, over to his injured friend. Stopping beside his head, he placed a hand over his covered ear. Mumbling a small 'I'm Sorry' as well as making sure his quirk was under control, a small green light flowed over his hand and onto the boy's own. Denki started twitching, his mouth agape, letting out a silent scream.