Broken. Page 19

ok so i am aware of the typo from a previous page saying Denki was 5 feet taller than Izuku, yes it was a typo. it was supposed to say inches... very sorry! that was my bad!

__Denki pov__

As soon as he felt Izuku stiffen, his senses were returned to him. After a second, he noticed he was inches from Izuku's neck. The shock sent him shooting up and away from the black haired dragon boy. He heard a gasp, it sounded like pain mixed with shock, he also noticed a sharp pain in the back of his head.

Tumbling to the floor, and head spinning, he laid there for a second. Once he fully grasped what he was inches from doing, he shot up and looked at Izuku, not knowing what to expect.

What he really didn't expect was to find the boy lying sprawled on the bed, blood dripping from his lips, and tail loosely draped around the small body.

Terrified, he rushed to the small boy and started shaking him, gently at first, until there was no response, making him shake harsher. Soon he heard a small groan come from the small body in front of him. Looking down, he saw one, emerald eye, and one black, blue, and white eye open. To say he was relieved was an understatement.

"Izu don't scare me like that! Don't just pass out like that! And please don't pass out with blood running from your mouth like that! I thought you were dead!" He knew he fucked up, and he knew he would soon have to explain himself or their friendship would go down the drain. Stepping back, he helped Izuku sit up on the bed, the boy idly wiped the blood from his mouth with his black long sleeve shirt. Denki was wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt with baggy black sweatpants. Izuku was wearing a long sleeve shirt that's been torn from all the scales running up his arms, as well as baggy shorts that are torn at the bottom, they reach his knees.

Once Izuku was sitting up, his tail wrapped around his knees, that he was currently sitting on top of.

The next thing he saw was both odd, but the most adorable thing he had ever seen.

Izuku was looking up at him with a slim, red and black split tongue hanging out of his mouth, blood dripping slowly down one of the forked sides. The tongue looked like it came from a snake, slim, forked, and tinted at the end with blood running off of it.

The most prominent thing about this image was the utter panic in his eyes, making them look shattered. He kept flicking his tongue, like he was flicking a whip. It occurred to him that he might be trying to get rid of the blood taste. Rushing to the connected bathroom, he grabbed some tissue paper.

Once he got back, he saw Izuku with his sleeve wrapped around his tongue while his other sleeve was frantically whipping the blood from his mouth. Handing him the tissue, he rushed back to the bathroom and filled a small cup with water.

A few minutes later both of them were sitting on Izuku's bed. Denki couldn't help but go on a guilt trip, seeing as he had almost done the exact thing he had sworn himself not to, as well as making Izuku bite his tongue so hard it drew so much blood. Not to mention he might have scared his best friend away.

He slipped a few looks at a dazed Izuku. The smaller dragon boy went from confused, to shocked, and finally to blank during the time they were sitting there. He was waiting for the black haired boy to smack him over the head, maybe kick, but he knew he should most likely stay quiet for the time being.

After a few moments more, he felt the bed shift. Following the movement, he saw a tail twitching. Looking at Izuku, he saw confusion once again resting on his face. "Izu?" he asked in a low whisper. Slowly, Izuku turned to face Denki, the confused face highlighting his freckled features.

"I'm really sorry about that... I don't know what came over me... I shouldn't have done that." His face seemed to loose some of the stress lingering over it, but none of the confusion cleared. The small dragon boy slowly lifted himself from the bed and went to one of the locked draws in his bed stand. Taking out a small key from the box on top, he leaned down and unlocked the bottom draw, reaching in, he took out two books, and a pencil.