Hi Yoongi

Jimin POV

I figured out how to contact Hoseok and called him on Tae's phone; I let him know that I was not returning. He didn't seem entirely surprised by the news so Yoongi must have said something to him. I temporarily moved in with Tae and Kook while I looked for work. Each day that passed got easier and harder at the same time. I missed Yoongi. I missed talking with him, I missed taking care of him, I missed his scent.

I didn't want to forget the feel of him in my arms, on my lips. I know it was wrong to take advantage of his vulnerable state, but I couldn't deny the connection I felt with him – the connection that I had hoped he felt with me. I knew that I could not give myself the joy of contacting him and hearing his voice. When he did cross my mind, which was nearly every minute of every day, I wondered if he thought of me, if he wondered about me, if he hated me. I'm thankful I left my phone behind and got a new phone with a new number; less temptation to try to reach him that way.

After a few weeks I was finally able to land a job at a hospital that was not far away. Going back to Tae and Kook's place after my first week of work, Tae greeted me at the door with two glasses of champagne.

"Wow. What are we celebrating?" I asked happily.

"Your job, of course!" he announced just as Kook rounded the corner with his own glass of champagne.

"To Jimin!" they both said right before we clinked glasses and took a sip. Tae continued, "Do you want to hit the clubs tonight? Kook and I were thinking it's been a while since we went dancing."

I looked at them, suddenly realizing that they were trying force me out of this 'Yoongi-funk' as they had begun referring to it after they figured out his name by listening to my conversation with Hoseok. I walked into the living room, plopping down on the couch, holding up my glass so it didn't spill when I sat. "I appreciate the effort, but I'm actually really tired after my first week back to work. Why don't you two go out? I promise I'll put noise-cancelling earphones on so you can do any freaky thing to each other you want tonight." I winked at them.

Tae got pouty. "But Jimmie, we want to spend time with you. You've been so busy this week, which we know is a good thing, but we want to have fun with you now."

I looked at Kook with my eyebrows raised, seeing if he agreed, or was just going along with what Tae said. After taking a gulp, he unconvincingly said, "Yeah, Jimin. Come with us."

Hearing the tone in his voice, Tae got upset and swatted at his arm. "Babe! Tell Jimin you want him to go out with us!"

Before Kook could respond, I interrupted. "Seriously, guys. I'm exhausted. And you haven't had any time to yourselves since I moved in. Go out on a date, I don't need to tag along."

Kook smiled. "We've had time alone, right babe?" He turned to look at Tae with a smirk, "This week it's been a nooner every day. Thank god you got a job otherwise you would have heard some things..."

Tae interrupted him again, cheeks turning pink while swatting at his chest, "BABE! Seriously, stop!"

I laughed. "Tae, I didn't realize you could get so embarrassed about sex. Geez, years ago you used to tell me every little detail of..." my words wound down as I realized I was talking about Tae having sex with other men right in front of his boyfriend.

Kook just laughed. "Jimin, it's OK. I know Tae had sex before me. But I have him now and I'm never letting go," he finished as he put his arm around Tae's shoulder pulling him closer, planting a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

"You guys are really cute. I'm so happy you're together," I said. Before I could let myself get too sad, I stood up. "I have to go shower off work scum. Let me know if you decide to go out."