Jimin [M M M]

Jimin POV

It probably goes without saying, but the initial few hours after Yoongi left were difficult. Thank goodness I was still living with Tae and Kook. They really understood and comforted me until my work week kicked in and kept me busy.

Knowing I had a boyfriend living in a different city gave me comfort; there was someone else out there who cared about me. But it also made me sad because the fun part of a boyfriend was missing. We didn't get to just be with each other. Through the first few days we were only texting, but one evening, when I was missing Yoongi an extra amount, I asked for a video chat.

"It's so good to see your face, Yoongi," I said softly.

He smiled. "You missing me, baby?"

I nodded. "I'm missing you, missing your face, missing your body, missing your lips kissing me."

"I can still feel the last kiss you gave me, like a tattoo on my lips." He pouted.

I groaned. "Why are you so freaking sweet and cute and cheesy? It's a good thing you're not here because I might squeeze you too hard."

"At this point I wouldn't complain," he said, moving around a little to find a more comfortable spot. "How was work?"

"Same as always." I sighed. "I don't really want to talk about work, I want to talk about you. How are you?"

Yoongi laughed. "I'm good, Angel. But what's wrong?"

"I'm just missing you a lot, and sad that we can't live closer, and also a little bit horny." I confessed.

"I'm sad that we're not together right now too, but I'm more intrigued with what got you horny." He smirked into the screen.

I laid down on the bed, "I saw your sweatpants when I was getting my laundry together, and that got me thinking about why I had to wear them. Those thoughts led me down a path to already feeling horny, but then I saw you, and you look so perfect and sexy and now I'm really in a bad way."

"You want me to help you..." he trailed off when he noticed that my cheeks were turning red. "Are you embarrassed about this?" he asked.

I whined, "No, I'm not embarrassed to ask this, I'm embarrassed that I'm so shameless about asking. Yoongi, I want you to get me off."

"Are Tae and Kook there?" he asked, his voice dropping into his low and seductive tone.

"No." I shook my head. "They won't be back for a couple of hours."

He bit his lip, staring into my eyes through the screen. "Perfect. Remember how I ran an errand when you were at the market?"

I nodded. "Yes, the flowers are still so pretty!" I answered, smiling from the memory of how proud he was to surprise me.

"Well that's not all I got." He said with a smirk. "I hid something else at your place and I want you to go on a hunt to find the package. We'll play hot/cold." His eyes were sparkling.

"What? Are you serious? How are you this wonderful?" I asked, completely forgetting about being horny.

It took about five minutes, but finally I was on the right track. Yoongi started saying, "Hot, hot, hotter, getting hotter."

I was giggling and flipped the screen so he could see my face. I fake pouted, "I'm just now getting hotter?"

He laughed. "Baby, you're always about to cause a nuclear meltdown. And I have a feeling you'll be feeling even hotter when you finally find the package. Now flip the camera around again so we can continue playing."