Boyfriend [M M M]

Jimin POV

Before our kiss could get too heated, I pulled away and said, "Yoongi, we do still have things to talk about. How are we going to make us work? I want to be able to see you and go places together and, well, go on more dates." I felt my cheeks heat, unfamiliar with how to navigate a real relationship, but loving that we were boyfriends and talking about going on dates – about a future together.

"We'll make it work until we need to talk about the next step. If you love your job as much as you have expressed, then I don't want you to leave it, so maybe I'd think about moving here." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You'd do that? For me?" I was shocked at how nonchalant he acted about the potential of moving.

He chuckled, "I don't think you realize that the list of what I wouldn't do for you is very short."

"But Yoongi. You can't just say you'd move here." I started to sit up. "Frankly I can't even wrap my head around that because I'm a little stuck on the 'we'll make it work' part of your sentence. How? What are we going to do? How often will we see each other...?"

He stopped me with a kiss. "You worry a lot. We just started communicating, so if we keep communicating, we'll be OK. We have texting and phone calls and video calls, and all other types of technology. And when one or the other of us misses the other so much that we can't take it, we make a visit. This doesn't have to be complicated. And when visits don't cut it anymore, we communicate and decide if one or both of us needs to move." He kissed my again, pulling back to stare into my eyes. "But we make those decisions together, as boyfriends."

I rolled us over, him laying down under me while I sat on his thighs. "How did you get so good at this boyfriend stuff?" I asked as I planted a quick kiss on his lips. "You are sweet and cute and kind ..." I kiss him between each adjective. "You're just so, so good for me." I heard him huff out, obviously embarrassed. I quickly add, "also sexy and hot and desirable."

"Oh, I think you have the sexy, hot, desirable market cornered," he said before sitting up to kiss me again.

I detached our lips. "Hm. Just learn to take a compliment. But speaking of sexy hotness...I think there is something else we need to talk about." I pull an unsteady breath in, not sure how to broach this subject, but I hear Tae's voice echoing in my head that if it's important, Yoongi will understand.

"I know you said we should get to know each other, and that the physical side of our relationship isn't important..."

Yoongi wanted to interrupt, beginning to open his mouth while shaking his head no.

I shoot him a look and he immediately closed his mouth so I could continue. "It's just that. Well, sex is important to me. Like really important to me. And you're really hot. And I don't know how long I can be this close to you and not be turned on. But I don't want you to think I'm using you or that sex is all I care about." I climbed off Yoongi's legs, sitting next to him. "Ugh. I'm so bad at this. You know all of the right things to say and the right way to say them and I'm poking around for words and barely able to form sentences. I feel like an imbecile." I ducked my head, wanting to avoid eye contact.

Yoongi crawled into my lap. "Are you done?" When I didn't respond, he continued. "I never meant to make you think that sex isn't important to me. Chalk it up to my most recent ex, but I suppose some part of me was afraid that you only wanted me for sex. I – I felt like we needed to talk without sex overshadowing our conversations." He kissed my cheek. "But never for a second think that I haven't wanted you." He tilted my head up so he could kiss my lips. His voice turned quieter, breathier. "I do want you."

His tone of voice, the look in his eyes, his position, all contributed to me hardening under him. I cupped his face, feeling his soft skin against my fingers as I kissed him, pulling him closer to me. I deepened the kiss, letting my tongue glide on his lips until he opened for me. He straddled my waist, one of his legs on either side of me, putting his hands around my neck. I placed my hands on his ass, squeezing at the same time I pulled him closer, wanting to feel him moving against my growing cock. Every slide Yoongi took across my groin erased a negative thought trying to creep into my brain. I had denied myself for over a month. It was the longest I had gone without release, and I was pent up.