2| Este Villani

Este POV

Why? Why? Why? Why now?

I told him to let me complete my graduation. But obviously it would hurt his pride to listen to his daughter. Just one year was left and then I would have willingly taken my seat as Boss. What did they thought, they can get me abducted by these baby ducklings who were holding me like a damn baby. They need a proper training , they need to be more than this under my rule. He knows pretty well that I can shove them in the ground in a blink , it was the cologne of our Villani Villa which saved them. And that freaking weak ammonia, am disrespected. I had to pretend to be faint in front of the University people. Is that what they expect from their daughter?

After all my early morning training before University, then observation practices, after University and on weekends, learning about Villani's enemies and remembering our men name and faces. By now I know each of the member, their families, their addresses, their strengths as well as weaknesses. Not even my birthdays were a chill, it meant more files. Sometimes I think a CEO must have got less files than our empire. I only got to see my parents on vedio call on my birthdays, that too my father commanding me to do better.

I could've kick their asses and jump from that van and run back to house, but that would be considered as running away from my responsibilities, and I Este Villani, soon-the-boss is not a coward.

Well right now , am in a cab because I just couldn't take their rubbish anymore. So when those idiots went to buy god knows what, while thinking that am fainted , leaving me all alone, I just escaped. But I think I saw someone noticing me escaping, I just shrugged and called a cab towards the airport, I will go with them but they need to know am soon to be their boss, so they should not underestimate me. That is only problem with being a girl, you have to prove yourself every time, every step. People just can't digest the fact that a girl can actually achieve something. But if that is a boy, he doesn't have to prove it again and again.

I reached there earlier than them, I have been living here for all my senior education , obviously I can reach faster than them.

Looking at them all frightened that where does the 'corpse' go, gave me satisfaction. I went to them with a smug face and their faces almost touched the floor. God! I love these sights. Some were also questioning 'how', 'when', and blah blah. They bowed to me.

"Where is my ticket and passport, I hope you are not that stupid to spy on me for three months and not get my passport from my apartment" I knew someone was watching me and Cora told me those are my father's men. Coraline is my trainer, she is the one who trained me, made me do observation practices and also tested me , basically my skills are all due to her efforts.

"What the hell!!" I feel someone trying to grab my hand and handcuffing them. Who doesn't love his life!!. I looked over my shoulder, and there stands Massimo Ricci, the best man we have, with his annoying smirk face. I remember my father is very fond of him, he was the one who bought him from a slum and trained him himself.

"Gutodu il tuo giro XZ2 0425? 1, I guess you probably didn't like our van" he said smirking at me.

"Dengo di nota, little Mimmo"2, I said with smug on my face. He really knows the number plate of my cab , I was little surprise but kept a straight face in front.

"You know I hate that name", he hissed.

"Oh yeah, like I really love you MIMMO", I said stressing on Mimmo. I know he hates that name but it is just fun to make him annoy. Even if I feel I missed him, I would never tell him that. We have been great partners in childhood, he was always like a protective elder brother to me. He would never let anyone hurt me. I remember one time he broke the nose of a boy who tried to propose me to be his 'friend'.

"That you do. And I know how much you missed me", he stated.

"Sure" , I said with sarcastic laugh.

He laughed and handed my my passport and ticket."Here you go Esie, and no we are not stupid"

"Hey you Mr. Knows-Everything, if you don't know you cannot take me with my hand scuffed, as am not a prisoner and you are surely no sheriff'

"Am Massimo Ricci, everything is allowed for me", he said while wearing said shades.

Obviously everything is allowed for him, he is highest paid men in our rule. He owns a house or an apartment basically everywhere we deal, these one are the known one's, we still don't know about his hideouts. His skills are unquestionable. I remember my father telling me that this man actually faught with 20 armed men without him being unarmed.

We went inside , some men at the front, me and Massimo in the center and some covering us from the back. We checked in and I felt the need to visit loo. But obviously that annoying Mimmo will not leave me.

"Where are you going princess. Is this your garden?", sarcasm and only sarcasm can be smelled from his statement.

"Washroom" ,not wanting to argue.

"Come, I'll go with you"

"To girl's washroom?", I said annoyingly tilting my head.

"No to boy's" What? Why would I go to men's loo.

"What the---" he cut me while am speaking.

"Don't worry there will be no one in there, except for you", before I could say anything he started taking my handcuffs off and made me wear a hoodie and tied my hair into a bun, then covered it with the hood and then hand cuffed me in front , & continued, " I will also stay outside , just call for me when you are done I'll open the door"

Why did he made me wear a hoodie

"Okay", I know, there is always a reasons behind his every action, so I agreed.

When I was done, I asked him to open the door. When I stepped out, I saw Cora standing there with blood on her tank top.And everything was eerily quite for a moment.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

1 Enjoyed your ride in....

2 impressive

Grazie.(Thank you)

Make sure to leave your views and vote.